Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Kind of unrelated but Artgerm has painted another lovely Catwoman.

catwoman_magazine_final_lr_by_artgerm-d62sv0q.jpg

Big Big Fan of Artgerm's Works also like how he incorporated the image of Batman in the Mirror on the wall behind her, here's another one that Screams Sexy

While I like Balent as well... I think THIS design from Artgerm (which is the confirmed design for those who didn't know) will go great beside Bats

null_zpsfba23a67.jpg

I am so getting Catwoman when they do release her and this Beautiful Psycho when she is released

and wouldn't be disappointed if they based Batgirl on this

Yeah his Super Girl looks great.

Though in general Power Girl >>>>>> Super Girl

That would make an awesome statue, love the suit design, has a bit of detail to it and a bit of a TDK look.

By contrast I think the Supergirl pic isn't very good, proportions are way off, her head is WAY too small.

That would make an awesome statue, love the suit design, has a bit of detail to it and a bit of a TDK look.

By contrast I think the Supergirl pic isn't very good, proportions are way off, her head is WAY too small.

The head is right for the
Reporting of the torso,,, her near thigh and arm are foreshortened as if she is traveling backward. I am not sold on the leg, but the arm is awesome.... And WAY better then I could do.

Supergirl looks amazing.

Would you guys prefer Barbara Gordon or Stephanie Brown for Batgirl? (CBG's brain melts)

cat_woman_by_artgerm-d34sb4z_zpsa1400ebb.jpg

....Cue Sir Mixalot!

Also appears 17 years old here, with the addition of a ginormous butt and spine which has just got to be bionic, because no actual human being ever twisted their spine like that without becoming a paraplegic afterward.

Why cant artists, I dont know, google some Cirque Du Soleil pix, you know, of ACTUAL ACROBATS and use those poses? Real acrobats can do some hella cool things, lets see those poses.... you know, ones at least a little grounded in reality. This obsession with showing CW's boobs and butt at the same time verges on the slapstick.

CW breaks into a luxe mansion in Gotham, the homeowner hears an alarm, races downstairs only to see this:

corteo03.jpg

Seriously, this would be amazing as a CW cover art

I want to see CW, Harley and Ivy posed like this:

cirque-du-soleil-presents-quidam-60.jpeg

For those about the scream copyright, all you have to do is use the POSES. Change everything else and you are still good; its done all the time.

But that is aside from my point: lets see fewer stupid poses, lets see something actually possible - which could even combine sexy *with* the actually possible without looking ridiculous.

/erant

Back