Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Greatest Batgirl ever.

batgirl4-500x458.png

What the hell is this?? :monkey1

Say hello to Cassy!

:rotfl so that's the one people been talking about? Well one down, now I need to find out about the others. I really don't like cassy. I hope the others are better looking. I do like the blue and black batgirls. Im very curious as to what the others look like.

:rotfl so that's the one people been talking about? Well one down, now I need to find out about the others. I really don't like cassy. I hope the others are better looking. I do like the blue and black batgirls. Im very curious as to what the others look like.

CBG what are you, racist?????

I kid.

It makes perfect sense that someone with tastes as sophisticated as your own would not like her.

246460_438625592888126_871844617_n.png
:D

Thankfully she is now the Black Bat and all her fans, both of them, can be happy...until she debuts in the New 52 as a waitress in a greasey spoon burger joint. :monkey3
18.gif

Black Bat kicks ***...

Black+Bat+vs+X-23+Color+by+Ram.jpg

...and it's because after Batman, Cassandra Cain is the most badass of all the Bats who ever were, are, or shall be.

Black Bat kicks ***...

Black+Bat+vs+X-23+Color+by+Ram.jpg

...and it's because after Batman, Cassandra Cain is the most badass of all the Bats who ever were, are, or shall be.

So this is cassy now? I personally still don't like it. I guess I only know of the blue and black costume batgirls. Oh and bat woman I've flip through a few comics at the shop, seems to be growing on me.

So now we know Harley is fabric, I assume Catwoman will be too. If they can't get it right at half scale, how will they manage quarter?

Laura (X-23) would eat her for lunch. :lecture :yess:

*Sits back and waits for the fanboy war to start* :monkey3

:rolleyes:

She have to hit her first. Unless Laura has some kind of super speed up her sleeve, the only advantage she has is her healing factor. Cass doesn't get hit. It'd be a draw, but I'd put my money on the Bat for first K.O. Only problem is that X would keep getting back up.

Back