Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

That Catwoman is extremely well drawn, even if she isn't traditional in any way shape or form. Head and hands are a little big, but the detail on her body is excellent.

Some of the wannabe artists around here could learn a lot from that picture.

Last edited:

I want this;
catwoman.2_a.jpg

On second thought, when I see this, I see Ke$ha. :rotfl

That Catwoman is extremely well drawn, even if she isn't traditional in any way shape or form. Head and hands are a little big, but the detail on her body is excellent.

Some of the wannabe artists around here could learn a lot from that picture.

She isn't badly drawn... She just has Butterface:wink1:

I like that outfit for Kesha, but then again I am a Lady Gaga fan so I don't think people will take me very seriously anyway :lol

Why is Kesha being posted about in here?

And I think she is actually a really nice person in real life. She was broke and living out of her car when Flo Rida was recording "Right Round" and someone recommended her for the female lyrics. She refused any payment for it since it didn't take her long to record, and she felt she didn't deserve it. Oh... And she's actually a really good vocalist if you hear her song acoustic live.

All the attire/glitter is a persona to draw attention away from any body issues she believes she has. Same with Lady Gaga. Just the nature of the beast. If you aren't drop dead gorgeous in that industry/genre as a female artist, you're going with crazy costumes. /shrug

That's Ke$sha! I don't know why but I always thought she was this other girl who is black, I wonder she is then? :lol

The the fact she put a $ sign in her name puts me off her straight away but I'm not into that sort of music at all anyway :dunno

But hey if that's what you like then cool. Music is a personal thing. You shouldn't be told what to like.

Why are we talking about this in the Catwoman thread? :lol

Back