Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Good Job, you got the guy who doesn't read comics to agree with you.

:rolleyes:

She have to hit her first. Unless Laura has some kind of super speed up her sleeve, the only advantage she has is her healing factor. Cass doesn't get hit. It'd be a draw, but I'd put my money on the Bat for first K.O. Only problem is that X would keep getting back up.

Mission accomplished! Small Fanboy skirmish started! :yess: :lol :lol :lol

Relax fellas, I'm just yanking your chains! :lol

:rolleyes:

She have to hit her first. Unless Laura has some kind of super speed up her sleeve, the only advantage she has is her healing factor. Cass doesn't get hit. It'd be a draw, but I'd put my money on the Bat for first K.O. Only problem is that X would keep getting back up.

At one point Batman couldn't overcome Cassy... It was literally a draw, and they hinted that Cassy was holding back, hell she took out Shiva. She MAY have been the best martial artist in the DCU other then the Karate Kid. X23 wouldn't have a chance. Healing factors don't stop knock out blows.

Oh an yeah I am a Comic Loving Nerda!!!

I want this;
catwoman.2_a.jpg

No account for taste on this image, standards must be low to find this attractive.

Back