Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Do people think this PF will have the exact same body type as the LSF?

I'm hoping it doesn't and if Artgerm's painting is anything to go by, it won't. I think the LSF took the whole gymnast body thing a little too far. Sideshow need to find a better balance, i.e. beef up that ***. Besides, not all gymnasts have the exact same body. Some are quite curvy.

They should wait a while for cats and give us something else. Batman is gong to be surrounded by female rogues and none of the bad boys (cats, ivy, Harley).

Do people think this PF will have the exact same body type as the LSF?

I'm hoping it doesn't and if Artgerm's painting is anything to go by, it won't. I think the LSF took the whole gymnast body thing a little too far. Sideshow need to find a better balance, i.e. beef up that ***. Besides, not all gymnasts have the exact same body. Some are quite curvy.

But I'm really digging the lower half of this pic :rotfl:

original.jpg

They should wait a while for cats and give us something else. Batman is gong to be surrounded by female rogues and none of the bad boys (cats, ivy, Harley).

I would LOVE to see some more PFs that have NOTHING to DO with the BatFamily. Right now it is like 4 Bat statues, and 2 JL statues.... Time for some more diversity.:lecture

I would LOVE to see some more PFs that have NOTHING to DO with the BatFamily. Right now it is like 4 Bat statues, and 2 JL statues.... Time for some more diversity.:lecture
Batman sells so I doubt Sideshow will slow down, nor should they. It's the other DC properties that need to speed up!

Batman sells so I doubt Sideshow will slow down, nor should they. It's the other DC properties that need to speed up!

It is a matter of resources though .... There are only so many top notch sculptors and factories.

:exactly: I want a Captain Cold pf before Mr. Freeze.

Heck can we get FLASH or WW PF BEFORE we get every single BatFemale character:dunno... Brainiac, Luthor, Metallo are all just as important as TwoFace, Peguin and Freeze... And Leafues more important then Harley:lecture

I like that outfit for Kesha, but then again I am a Lady Gaga fan so I don't think people will take me very seriously anyway :lol

My Friend Monger. It brings me no Pleasure in letting you know this but nobody takes you seriously :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool my Friend
Al

:lol Not the last picture.... she's missing her culo...:monkey1

true dat. a little more booty oughta do the trick nicely. that said, I'm also really digging the way the leather clings to her body like a wet t-shirt, or even saran wrap, dare i say :drool :drool :drool if they can use this fabric for the PF, it'd be a surefire winner :)

:lol Not the last picture.... she's missing her culo...:monkey1

:lol:lol:lol

true dat. a little more booty oughta do the trick nicely. that said, I'm also really digging the way the leather clings to her body like a wet t-shirt, or even saran wrap, dare i say :drool :drool :drool if they can use this fabric for the PF, it'd be a surefire winner :)

If they could just tuck here and pull there all would be Good in the world and so much agree with that last statement; DC

Don't ask for Adam Hughes Catwoman if you guys want any actual waist :lol

I'm confused... are you guys speculating or is that the ACTUAL PF we're looking at? Because that base is meh!

Will most of you be displaying her backwards? Is that why she needs a bigger ***?

Maybe it needs to be so big we can see it when she's facing us.

Back