Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is her name either Carol or Maddy? If so, she's on my list. If not... make sure she posts in the official thread on the Astromech site so she can get on my list. ;) We're getting pretty close to droid capacity in the Droid Builders room now.

Actually, from looking at the R2 pic you posted in the R2 1/6 figure thread I'm pretty sure she's Carol. If so, she's all set... and I even have her info to make a sign to display with her droid. :)

Yup! It's Carol. She's looking forward to the droid room this year!

Yup! It's Carol. She's looking forward to the droid room this year!

Awesome. She will have a blast. We have some amazing stuff planned this year. The Droid Builders Room is going to be a must-see, as always. And we also have an area on the main Exhibit Hall floor that is going to blow peoples minds. This includes the lower part of the Jawa Sandcrawler recreated... in FULL SIZE. We're basically setting up the Lars Homestead scene, complete with Jawas, Droids, etc. And here's a tidbit for my fellow Freaks: We've teamed up with the folks at starwars.com... and the Mos Eisley Cantina will be there as well. Yes, the full recreated set as seen in the May The 4th videos last year. We're bringing Tatooine to Anaheim :)

And we also have some very cool stuff planned involving a couple of new iPhone Apps we've developed.

This could very well be the best Celebration ever.

I have yet to see the cantina up close, so this is the year I will. Sounds like you guys are going to have a cool setup this year.

My first Celebration purchase. :yess:

Vol1w.jpg

Rancho Obi-Wan Launches First Book For Celebration Anaheim Exhibit | Rancho Obi-Wan

Awesome. She will have a blast. We have some amazing stuff planned this year. The Droid Builders Room is going to be a must-see, as always. And we also have an area on the main Exhibit Hall floor that is going to blow peoples minds. This includes the lower part of the Jawa Sandcrawler recreated... in FULL SIZE. We're basically setting up the Lars Homestead scene, complete with Jawas, Droids, etc. And here's a tidbit for my fellow Freaks: We've teamed up with the folks at starwars.com... and the Mos Eisley Cantina will be there as well. Yes, the full recreated set as seen in the May The 4th videos last year. We're bringing Tatooine to Anaheim :)

And we also have some very cool stuff planned involving a couple of new iPhone Apps we've developed.

This could very well be the best Celebration ever.
:thud:In-****ing-credible.

Bought! Or stolen... :monkey3

She's not coming. :(
I am, just thinking of her!!! She better be there. But I fear she's a Florida local...

There will probably be 15 other Sexy Ewoks there this year. :lol

And 157 other Sexy (enter random creature here).
Yeah with it in OC it's going to be like comic com, lots of "working" girls in costumes.

Back