Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closure and Refurbishment Schedule

Disneyland Park

Matterhorn Bobsleds: Closed for refurbishment, reopens May 16.
Snow White Grotto and Wishing Well: Originally scheduled to be closed for refurbishment until May 1 but is partially behind scaffolding.
Critter Country, including Splash Mountain: All Critter Country attractions, stores and restaurants are closed for refurbishment and will reopen April 3, 2015.
Peter Pan’s Flight: Closed for refurbishment and enhancements. Reopens May 8.
Magic Eye Theatre: Closed indefinitely.

Disney California Adventure

Soarin’ Over California: Closed for refurbishment and enhancements. Reopens May 15.
Taste Pilot’s Grill: Closed refurbishment and enhancements. Reopens March 13.
World of Color: Dark for refurbishment and to upgrade infrastructure for new show. Reopens March 13.
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: Closed for refurbishment. Reopens March 3.
Grizzly River Run: Closed for refurbishment. Reopens March 20.
Luigi’s Flying Tires: Closed starting February 17 for re-Imagineering into new attraction. Reopening not yet announced.
It’s Tough to be a Bug!: Dark while theater is used for “Cinderella” sneak peek.
Muppet*Vision 3D: Dark indefinitely while theater is used for Frozen-themed show.
Blue Sky Cellar: Closed indefinitely.

So you posted this, does that mean we're going?

43 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

CVI30.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

I am not planning on Disneyland
But on another note
My daughter got hired back at Disney world from may to Aug

Hmm. I wonder if there will be an official 'Sideshow Party' at Celebration this year...
I doubt it...

It was, wasn't it Jim Henson studio. I can't remember it's been so long. Me and Swabie just wished we had drive instead of taking the bus.
You guys went? As a HUGE Jim Henson fan, I'm so jealous! We took the subway there, and stared in at the gate. The security guard was nice and told us a few stories, but of course he didn't let us in... I'm also a big Charlie Chaplin fan. That was his studio once upon a time. So I really REALLY wanted to go in!

I am not planning on Disneyland
But on another note
My daughter got hired back at Disney world from may to Aug
That's cool. Is she doing the same thing, or something different this year? Where does she live anyway? Do they have housing for seasonal help? Or does she just find something needing a roommate? Are you gonna drive her down, or back up?

Plus there are a lot of expensive dining options in Downtown Disney
Fixed! :lecture

You guys went? As a HUGE Jim Henson fan, I'm so jealous! We took the subway there, and stared in at the gate. The security guard was nice and told us a few stories, but of course he didn't let us in... I'm also a big Charlie Chaplin fan. That was his studio once upon a time. So I really REALLY wanted to go in!

Fixed! :lecture
Yep I went. Swabie was my guest. I had never met him but figured he would enjoy it. Funny part was another person I met doing setup for a booth (free vendor pass in exchange) was a friend of his and was pissed he was going and then couldn't believe it was me that was his guest lol.

It's not too bad, it it much ore than regular restaurant prices. It much better than eating in Dland. There is also more stuff around just outside the park now so that helps too.

Ok. If Sideshow isn't going to do a party.. Are the FREAKS going to throw the Celebration party?
If so, we can invite Sideshow!

Official Sideshow Freaks Attendance List:

1. furystorm
2. Darth Waller
3. Flosi
4. Flosi's brother
5. Avfin
6. galactiboy

7. jimjimmyjones85
8. MadCow
9. devilof76
10. themlgcjay