Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, buddy! I didn't realize you could pre-order and pick **** up! That's AWESOME!!! Will you still get the Yoda pin that way???

A Crumb clock? Avfin will want that!
He's gonna **** for that!!! :panic:

Do they not send pictures with that? How do you know what to order?
Jedi Masters must use the Force. :lol :lol
:rotfl

My merchandise possibilities:

I will get the bantha polo ($40), Boba Fett hoodie ($50), death star fuzzy dice ($10), Celebration postcard set ($10), Slug in a Box ($35), and probably the Celebration Logo pin ($8). So I will reach my $130 goal…

No mention of the programme on that order form, but I know they took online orders. I’m sure it will be in the store…
The Rebels crew jacket is $75. I want to see it. Could have potential… Talking Max Rebo plush? Did he talk? Could have potential… Expensive at $35 though… Wooden blocks has potential for $25…

The flip-flops are $35! :lol That’s insane!!!

I will consider the rancor head bottle opener ($20) if it is magnetic. I have a bunch of those on my fridge.
The Death Star soccer balls were originally at CEII. I see they are coming here now...

What crumb clock?
When I click on link it takes me to hot disney chicks
Try this link instead.
https://image.email-reedexpo.com/lib/fe631570756602747217/m/1/SWC15+Jedi+Master+Merch+Form.pdf

I'm not a Jedi Master!! :lol

That's just what was on Rebelscum.
I thought you were!!! What are you then?

WTF!

My merchandise possibilities:

I will get the bantha polo ($40), Boba Fett hoodie ($50), death star fuzzy dice ($10), Celebration postcard set ($10), Slug in a Box ($35), and probably the Celebration Logo pin ($8). So I will reach my $130 goal…

No mention of the programme on that order form, but I know they took online orders. I’m sure it will be in the store…
The Rebels crew jacket is $75. I want to see it. Could have potential… Talking Max Rebo plush? Did he talk? Could have potential… Expensive at $35 though… Wooden blocks has potential for $25…

The flip-flops are $35! :lol That’s insane!!!

I will consider the rancor head bottle opener ($20) if it is magnetic. I have a bunch of those on my fridge.
The Death Star soccer balls were originally at CEII. I see they are coming here now...

I think Ackbar was 30-35 last show. Small plush for the money, but it's darn cool.

Back