Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars socks! :yess:
Kohls has a bunch of them. They had some awesome R2-D2 ones that I ordered, TWICE, and was going to surprise furystorm, but they canceled both orders. Tried in-store pickup once, and shipped once. Both got canceled cuz they apparently sold out... Here are the remaining socks:
Search Results | Kohl's
I bought the C3PO/R2D2 set, which is not nearly as awesome as the blue and white R2 socks they had, and the ANH artwork one...

Knights get to shop in advance on Wednesday night.
The Master gives you a personal shopper with pre-order if you just want to avoid all that.
Ahhhhhhhhhh... Tis OK. Shopping in person is more fun, anyway... I want to see what I'm buying!

Kohls has a bunch of them. They had some awesome R2-D2 ones that I ordered, TWICE, and was going to surprise furystorm, but they canceled both orders. Tried in-store pickup once, and shipped once. Both got canceled cuz they apparently sold out... Here are the remaining socks:
Search Results | Kohl's
I bought the C3PO/R2D2 set, which is not nearly as awesome as the blue and white R2 socks they had, and the ANH artwork one...

Uhm.....

Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume - Adult

Knights get to shop in advance on Wednesday night.
The Master gives you a personal shopper with pre-order if you just want to avoid all that.

I meant the preorder stuff. I know Knights get to shop on Wednesday. Chien should go laugh at the people who spent $1600 and up on their badges. :lol

I should note that this will be available in-stores apparently, it just won't have Celebration Anaheim embroidered on it... Could save money that way, if you don't care about having the limited version...

That happened with Ackbar, too. It was sold through various outlets after Celebration.

I meant the preorder stuff. I know Knights get to shop on Wednesday. Chien should go laugh at the people who spent $1600 and up on their badges. :lol

Ah ok! Sorry!

:lol:lol:lol

Of course, they would get to laugh right back with pics of them hugging it out with JJ. :lol

Back