Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok my list is
crumb clock-----I said clock
slug in a box
return of jedi pin set
blue elephant
yoda pin

possible items
sock wookie

We probably should have added RSVP info to the invitation, now that I think about it... If Sideshow comes, we'll just kick out a few people to make room, like Waller and furystorm. :monkey3

I'll likely be getting there before you due to your late evening panel, so I will kick YOU out. :lecture

I heard there are blind bagged pins.

If anyone pulls a Hammy TIE or wicket please think of me. [emoji14]ray:

I vote KenBenobi.
:lol

I'll likely be getting there before you due to your late evening panel, so I will kick YOU out. :lecture
The odds of me getting into the Hamill/JAT panel are slim to none, seeing as I can't line up early like everyone else... So there!

Whoever came up with the blind bagged/boxed concept needs to be blinded. :lecture
Disney LOVES blind boxes!!! The bull part will be that there is one pin that you can't get anywhere except in the blind box. Just watch em pull that crap!

First X-Wing Luke at SDCC and now it sounds like Lando is a trading pin at ThinkGeek's booth. :mad:
Lots of booths have exclusive pins. I posted a link with info the other day, which covered almost all of the pins... Not sure how limited those pins are. I don't expect it to be difficult to get the Think Geek pin... Lando never sells well, for some reason. Just ask Hasbro!

Any Clone Wars fans going to Celebration? A panel with 4 unaired, unfinished episodes:
https://admin.starwarsblog.starwars...4-episode-arc-coming-to-star-wars-celebration

I'm just going to Solid Snake around the convention center in a cardboard box and take the pins I want from each booth without anyone ever knowing I was there.

You will buy blue elephant

I will buy blue elephant for you. ;)

We probably should have added RSVP info to the invitation, now that I think about it... If Sideshow comes, we'll just kick out a few people to make room, like Waller and furystorm. :monkey3

What the what?

ok my list is
crumb clock-----I said clock
slug in a box
return of jedi pin set
blue elephant
yoda pin

possible items
sock wookie

Did you say ****? :horror

I vote KenBenobi.

I vote I love you! ;)

Can we sound off on who is going to Frank & Sons on Wednesday night please?

1. furystorm
2. agen_kolar
3. Avfin
4. Boba Ben 83% chance
5. Some Tony character

Back