Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I first thought it was a Shining reference, but Tony lives in Danny's mouth, not his stomach. That's what got me thinking Total Recall because of Kuato living in the guy's stomach.

No, Total Recall is not a good movie. And yes, Tony does live in Danny's stomach. He comes to Danny's mouth when they are alone, and tells him things. But when adults are present, Tony retreats to Danny's stomach.

1406861768811.gif

Last Call

So, it there anyone else not listed below that is interested in joining the Freaks Celebration gathering?

Bueller.gif

Stormy
GrueSam
zoomaround
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Shadow 5
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI +1
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader
Boba Ben +1
Darklord Dave
agen_kolar
Kuzeh +1

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

Can we sound off on who is going to Frank & Sons on Wednesday night please?

1. furystorm
2. agen_kolar
3. Avfin
4. Boba Ben 83% chance
5. Some Tony character
I think I have to skip it. Not that I don't want to go. But I don't want to inconvenience you guys. I need to be back by 7pm. With traffic, that would mean leaving there by 5:30 (being optimistic). I don't want anybody to have to leave early on my account.
Why 7:00? I can shop early at 7:00, and the Rebel Force Radio party starts at 7. I plan on shopping right at 7, then running to the party... Party ends at 10, otherwise it wouldn't be as much of a rush...

Last Call

So, it there anyone else not listed below that is interested in joining the Freaks Celebration gathering?

Bueller.gif

Stormy
GrueSam
zoomaround
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Shadow 5
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI +1
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader
Boba Ben +1
Darklord Dave
agen_kolar
Kuzeh +1

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

Let me know if anybody else adds on. Reservation is for 30, and we have 30.

I think I have to skip it. Not that I don't want to go. But I don't want to inconvenience you guys. I need to be back by 7pm. With traffic, that would mean leaving there by 5:30 (being optimistic). I don't want anybody to have to leave early on my account.
Why 7:00? I can shop early at 7:00, and the Rebel Force Radio party starts at 7. I plan on shopping right at 7, then running to the party... Party ends at 10, otherwise it wouldn't be as much of a rush...

Where are you shopping? At the Wednesday night deal? How'd you manage that?

Back