Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem is that they have me flying into LAX. Isn't there an airport in Anaheim? :huh

We should fly into John Wayne.

That's SNA (Orange County Airport) but those not in the know...
Personally, I may do LAX, or Long Beach. Whatever is cheap, or offers a direct flight. I know I won't get direct to Orange County. I'll likely spent a few days in LA after the show (or perhaps before). This will be my big vacation of 2015, so I'm in no rush to come home...

Dude, I make fun of my people all the time. It ain't no thing.

That's awesome but sadly a really rare thing. People are too quick to get offended at the slightest thing these days. I can see if someone was dropping racial slurs but stereotypes are just silly.

That's awesome by sadly a really rare thing. People are too quick to get offended at the slightest thing these days.

Oh yeah, like with the recent Korean plane incident where they released those names. I was cracking up like a mofo when Aaron sent me the link. SOOOO FUNNY! oh man! I just can't believe the new station was dumb enough not to sound out the words before broadcasting. :rotfl

Oh yeah, like with the recent Korean plane incident where they released those names. I was cracking up like a mofo when Aaron sent me the link. SOOOO FUNNY! oh man! I just can't believe the new station was dumb enough not to sound out the words before broadcasting. :rotfl

Hahahaha, yeah we were in tears at work when it popped up on YouTube. I'm not surprised at all that it aired like that. Newscasters are so **** and "in the moment". They are trained to read what's on the teleprompter and they just don't process it until after. We used to pull that trick in my media classes in high school and college.

Hahahaha, yeah we were in tears at work when it popped up on YouTube. I'm not surprised at all that it aired like that. Newscasters are so **** and "in the moment". They are trained to read what's on the teleprompter and they just don't process it until after. We used to pull that trick in my media classes in high school and college.

Very cool buddy! Man, I can't wait to meet and hang out with you man!! Gonna be fun! :hi5:

Very cool buddy! Man, I can't wait to meet and hang out with you man!! Gonna be fun! :hi5:

Hells yeah! :rock

Truth be told I'm more looking forward to the trip to hang out with you guys. The con comes second.

Yeah well Ford would be EPIC but I'm not getting my hopes up...

The movies brought me to CV. The Freaks brought me to CVI. True story. :lecture

SDCC brought me to CIV. CIV withdrawal brought me to CV. The Freaks, and one Amigo in particular, brought me to CVI...

An incredible devotion to the OT, new hope for the continued relevance of Star Wars, and the Freaks are carrying me to CVII.

Oh wait! :slap Celebration Anaheim 2015

Not quite the same ring, huh? :dunno

What about the graphics person typing the names in? I mean, cmon, it was SOOOO obvious!

Back