Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still never got my receipt from showclix, called them they said "we sent it again" they never did aahhhh so annoying.

Chinese don't "fill" anything. :lol ;)

They fill my containers with yummy Chinese Food. :monkey1

I just checked flights and apparently you can't book almost 2 years out. :lol From what I've researched, airfare will run me about $350-400 single flight, round trip. That's better than I thought it would be. The only problem is that they have me flying into LAX. Isn't there an airport in Anaheim? :huh

I just checked flights and apparently you can't book almost 2 years out. :lol From what I've researched, airfare will run me about $350-400 single flight, round trip. That's better than I thought it would be. The only problem is that they have me flying into LAX. Isn't there an airport in Anaheim? :huh

We should fly into John Wayne.

Are you coming down so we can all fly out of Philly.

I'm glad it's on the west coast. This time, the wife and I are driving to Celebration. Which means we can take her R2!

Yeah, i am thinking of flying into John Wayne as well. It's definitely closer. Hope my friend can pick me up and drop me off. :lol

Back