Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC brought me to CIV. CIV withdrawal brought me to CV. The Freaks, and one Amigo in particular, brought me to CVI...

An incredible devotion to the OT, new hope for the continued relevance of Star Wars, and the Freaks are carrying me to CVII.

Oh wait! :slap Celebration Anaheim 2015

Not quite the same ring, huh? :dunno

They will eventually just call it "Disneybration", cause Disney will own everything in the end. :lol:lol

SDCC brought me to CIV. CIV withdrawal brought me to CV. The Freaks, and one Amigo in particular, brought me to CVI...

An incredible devotion to the OT, new hope for the continued relevance of Star Wars, and the Freaks are carrying me to CVII.

Oh wait! :slap Celebration Anaheim 2015

Not quite the same ring, huh? :dunno

Sure isn't...

My undying love of Star Wars brought me to Star Wars Celebration.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CII.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CIII.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CIV.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CV (and trying to get that awful taste of CIV out of my mouth).
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CVI (but trying to forget the hot, sticky miserableness of CV).
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CEII.
My undying love of Star Wars and my fellow Freaks will bring me to C7.

Last edited:
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to Star Wars Celebration.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CII.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CIII.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CIV.
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CV (and trying to get that awful taste of CIV out of my mouth).
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CVI (but trying to forget the hot, sticky miserableness of CV).
My undying love of Star Wars brought me to CEII.
My undying love of Star Wars and my fellow Freaks will bring me to C7.

Apparently I love Star Wars more than getting laid... :gah:

Back