Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was bad about CIV, Scott??

They didn't have much going on! Programming was WEAK! Irvin Kershner was the highlight for sure. Other than that, they had Family Guy and Robot Chicken panels happening like twice a day, cuz they had nothing else going on! I was kinda bored...
I met Napoleon Dynamite in the celebration store though. He's a big SW fan. BUT he has an identical twin brother, so I somewhat question which one I met...

They didn't have much going on! Programming was WEAK! Irvin Kershner was the highlight for sure. Other than that, they had Family Guy and Robot Chicken panels happening like twice a day, cuz they had nothing else going on! I was kinda bored...
I met Napoleon Dynamite in the celebration store though. He's a big SW fan. BUT he has an identical twin brother, so I somewhat question which one I met...

Meeting Irvin is pretty cool to me!! That's awesome! :yess:

I'm not going to France.

Hoping 2014 is
1. Family vacation East Coast
2. DroidCon III in June in Indy
3. SDCC, my coup de grace
4. Korea in October

Me too! I laugh at those who stood in line all night and got wet. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Woohoo!! Go us!!:hi5::hi5:

I ran into some stormtrooper near the stairs while walking around, and he said "Whoever wants to see George Lucas, follow me!!" And so I did. :yess::yess:

I'm not going to France.

Hoping 2014 is
1. Family vacation East Coast
2. DroidCon III in June in Indy
3. SDCC, my coup de grace
4. Korea in October

I want to go to SDCC next year as well. We should remind each other when tix for up for sale.

Korea?!?!?! Why?

That's for my triennial conference on Buddhism. I'm in a Korean lineage of Zen, and the conference is in Korea for the first time in many years...

The Whole World is a Single Flower :peace

That's for my triennial conference on Buddhism. I'm in a Korean lineage of Zen, and the conference is in Korea for the first time in many years...

The Whole World is a Single Flower :peace

That's so awesome man!! I have no desire to go to my home country or any Asian country now. I'm so Americanized now. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back