Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was such a little brat back then. Complained about everything. Made a fuss when I didn't get things my way. Broke the walls of my house and beat up people. And then staying in Taiwan over the summer. UGH! I was a little ****. :lol

Oh gods. CIV was my first celebration. There were... problems.

The convention itself wasn't.. too bad. Though my wife and I were slightly disappointed.

No Hotels attached to the convention center. You can to be bussed in.
After 2 days, the buses refused to let anyone on who couldn't sit, limiting many costumes.

The only places to eat were the hotels. No bars nearby, no restaurants, NOTHING after hours, as it was the heart of a financial district.

When Celebration V was announced in Florida, we were thrilled, and we had a MUCH better time there.

All extremely valid points. As I drove in for just Friday of CIV, none of that would have occurred to me.

Did you book a room at either the Hilton or the Marriott yet? They'll be your best bets for trooping in!

All extremely valid points. As I drove in for just Friday of CIV, none of that would have occurred to me.

Did you book a room at either the Hilton or the Marriott yet? They'll be your best bets for trooping in!

Yup! We're staying at the Hilton.

We learned from CIV and CV, that staying VERY VERY close is the thing to do.

(And we're looking forward to having the Jedi Knight badges too)

Ditto.

But! I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever!

I love UT! ;)

Awesome!

Glad to hear it! If I had known, I might have tried to score a couple extra. I can't believe they allowed up to 10 on the knight passes.

I just need a Jedi willing to get my store stuff on weds. Heck you can even keep the 10%

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I just need a Jedi willing to get my store stuff on weds. Heck you can even keep the 10%

May need help with a Lego or hallmark also

The store never seems to have anything I want. I'll probably hope for cool exclusives if not find some cool vintage stuff. Oh maybe ill start stashing and finally buy my vintage SW Holy Grail, the Takara Chewbacca!

I'm sure we can help out with that!

(Though it's only 5% for Jedi)

Back