Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might need some Knight help on an autograph or two. :wave

Since wife and I each have 3 autograph express lines, and I have most of the autographs I want already, I may be able to part with one or two. But it'll depend on who's signing.

Since wife and I each have 3 autograph express lines, and I have most of the autographs I want already, I may be able to part with one or two. But it'll depend on who's signing.

I think Waller's just asking for his auto ticket/item to tag along with our item if we're using the express pass on someone.

Are the lines super long? I might want an autograph.. :(

For the bigger names, yes. Extremely long at times.

We'll have to see as the event draws near, especially with the new movie coming out, so ask again in the future when guests are announced.

I might need some help as well. I've never been to Celebration and still need most of the big autos (Hammil, Fisher, Billy Dee, Warwick, etc.). I know the lines will probably be crazy for them. Anthony Daniels will be at NYCC thankfully

JJJ helped me out with my The Dark Crystal poster at the last Celebration so the only auto I could possibly need for that would be Oz but I doubt he'll be there.

Hah, forget that. :monkey3

Meanie.

An express auto with ours has to be worth at least $40, don't u think?

:lol

I thought we were friends. :monkey2

$100 for Waller.

Double meanie.

and a date with emma....while he videotapes it.

You like to watch, eh? :naughty

I did most of my autograph collecting at the last show, so I really can't fathom more than 1 or 2 this time. I got most of the biggies out of the way (Hamill, Fisher and McDiarmid).

They added new categories to the hotels on top of fan and exhibitor...

501st
Rebel Legion
Mandolorian Mercs

Still, only Sat night is currently available at the Hilton!

Back