Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for ****s and giggles, could any of you guys that like ma a whole lot make a little trip over to this Facebook group for CVII and just like kinda ask about what the name of this event really is?

They were kinda really nasty to me, and I want to have a bit more fun. Nothing too bombastic though. You'll know you have the right group if you see this...

ba94b9b95c8f26e27bb1865b66aaaa59_zpsb345b19a.jpg

Man. All my CCs have expiration dates that come before CVII, so I had to use the year 2015 and it worked... Anyway, the Hilton's allotment was filled so I booked at the Best Western Stovall's Inn, which is $70 less a night.

Just gotta get my ticket now.

The BW is right around the block from the Convention Center, so unless Gibby comes through with the suites my brother and I are good I guess... Should be grabbing my tix next week. The room will save me some cash, that's for sure, so I can afford to stay Wens through Mon.

That motel looks close, but having been there for WonderCon, I knew I wanted to splurge, and avoid that "one block" walk. The humidity was a killer for me as a desert rat now, and the blocks are huge there!

Who's going to DV?

I'd really like to, but it would be better for me to go BEFORE Celebration. I think I sold the rest of my entourage on the idea. So we may be doing our own tour, using the book. I'll have to get tips from fury as well, since I think that's what he used for reference...

I may not be able to either depending on the price. Plus, I'm not sure I can afford a whole week of vacation since my wife already gets a week more than me.

That motel looks close, but having been there for WonderCon, I knew I wanted to splurge, and avoid that "one block" walk. The humidity was a killer for me as a desert rat now, and the blocks are huge there!

You just want less walking for your naked time.

I concur with you! I'd rather splurge for close... But it's nice that there are many cheaper options... The place we stayed was kinda nasty, but it was dirt cheap, had free parking, and my budget for that trip was low. So for those reasons alone, it won.

You just want less walking for your naked time.

:lecture

And Ken, I had no problem at all with the place we stayed, aside from the distance, which was not really unbearable at all. I was totally fine with that joint, and like you said, the price was right. I'm eternally grateful to you for getting me to WonderCon this year. One of the highlights of my year, to be honest.

Back