Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Cali freak friends are all bouggy older white folks! :lol

Well, except for Kuzeh!

We're all getting older Waller, and it bears the alternative. I'll join you for two (read three) beers!

I'm doing the Celebration survey that got emailed to me. It appears they are looking for feedback on various cities as possible locations.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Kansas City, Missouri
Indianapolis, Indiana
Orlando, Florida
Anaheim, California
Dallas, Texas
Cleveland, Ohio
Chicago, Illinois
Los Angeles, California
Boston, Massachusetts
New York City, New York
Seattle, Washington

I chose primarily LV, Anaheim, Orlando, and Seattle. With Chicago and Indy as secondaries because of the freaks I know there.

I also chose "to hang out with friends" as one of my three reasons for attending Celebrations.

I picked Dallas and KC (due to their proximity), but also chose Orlando, Anaheim and LA. I probably should've kept it at Orlando and Anaheim just for consistency sake. :D

I chose primarily LV, Anaheim, Orlando, and Seattle. With Chicago and Indy as secondaries because of the freaks I know there.

I also chose "to hang out with friends" as one of my three reasons for attending Celebrations.

:thwak You should have picked Milwaukee! :lecture
write-in candidate

Best Western Stovall's Inn and the Anaheim Hilton are available for booking again. I'm so tempted to get a couple nights (Mon/Tue) at the Best Western so I can do Disneyland and DCA before the con starts. :panic:

I really don't think I can afford the after-con SW locations thing. :(

Me neither. I'd love to stay into Monday, but again with my vacation approval process nothing is guaranteed for me. :(

Back