Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

And Ken, I had no problem at all with the place we stayed, aside from the distance, which was not really unbearable at all. I was totally fine with that joint, and like you said, the price was right. I'm eternally grateful to you for getting me to WonderCon this year. One of the highlights of my year, to be honest.

I'm glad we went, too. Yeah, our hotel was fine. It wasn't disgusting or anything. It just wasn't up to the 5-star level that I have become accustomed to. You were a terrible butler, however. You didn't cater to all of my demands, or provide breakfast in bed when I woke up. :pfft:

I'm glad we went, too. Yeah, our hotel was fine. It wasn't disgusting or anything. It just wasn't up to the 5-star level that I have become accustomed to. You were a terrible butler, however. You didn't cater to all of my demands, or provide breakfast in bed when I woke up. :pfft:

No sausage in bed?

I can't. Hell, I'm pushing the limits just going from Wednesday-Sunday. Anymore and the door locks will probably be changed when I get home. :lol

Same here, T.... Kinda glad I booked cheap rooms at the BW instead of the Hilton. The difference is like staying two nights for free. I booked Wens through Mon, but I bet we do Wens through Sun too...

There's also the Eden Roc Inn & Suites.

$102.36 for a 2-Room Family Suite: Ideal for extended family vacations, this adjoining room suite includes four beds, 2 full and 2 queen size beds with full bath and a micro-fridge, high-speed Internet, Kitchenette with table and chairs, telephone, data port, an two 32-inch televisions.

Well, that was fun. Onpeak never received my email nor my info posted through their wesbite. Ugh.

They are now sending my info straight to the event mgr and she's gonna check with the hotel for availability. Should hear something in 72 business hours.

Yeah. They're gonna give me availability and pricing, so I'll share that here and see what people want to do.

Same here, T.... Kinda glad I booked cheap rooms at the BW instead of the Hilton. The difference is like staying two nights for free. I booked Wens through Mon, but I bet we do Wens through Sun too...

That is a sweet deal and probably the route I would have gone if I booked it myself. The way I look at it, I'm probably only going to do this once and I want to be as close as possible. If it costs me a few hundred extra then so be it. Also I do have some issues with my legs and feet so if I am having trouble and need to head back to the room it's a bit easier to get to.

Yeah. They're gonna give me availability and pricing, so I'll share that here and see what people want to do.

Sounds good. Let us know what you find out and thank again for all your work with this.

Back