Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely not flying out until Monday since I want to stay at this one until the end. It would be cool to knock out the parks before the con, especially if the changes to Tomorrowland are completed by then.

So you're going for the homogenized bottled version of semi-entertainment with overpriced accommodations and dining in an overcrowded setting versus the unique experience of a nearly empty national park with like minded Star Wars fanatics, seeing things you are likely to never see again? The cost would likely be less for Death Valley when all is said and done.

Yep. Disney hater here. :wave

So you're going for the homogenized bottled version of semi-entertainment with overpriced accommodations and dining in an overcrowded setting versus the unique experience of a nearly empty national park with like minded Star Wars fanatics, seeing things you are likely to never see again? The cost would likely be less for Death Valley when all is said and done.

You will soon know the POWER of the Dark Side! :yess:

I already responded to your text, but...

:moon :moon :moon

You will soon know the POWER of the Dark Side! :yess:

:goodpost:

My Cali freak friends are all bouggy older white folks! :lol

Well, except for Kuzeh!

We're all getting older Waller, and it bears the alternative. I'll join you for two (read three) beers!

:yess:

:pfft::pfft:

Still haven't purchased my passes... getting this organized with my Brother, his wife and nephew, plus a couple of friends from Mexico, is a bit of a mess!!! :lol

The Hilton is completely open at the moment, again. For awhile, I felt lucky to have a room there, but it doesn't seem like such an accomplishment now...

Star Wars Celebration Anaheim
Anaheim Convention Center, CA · April 16 - 19, 2015
Fan Programming

It’s never too early to start planning for Star Wars Celebration!

Celebrations are created by fans, for fans, and we want you to start thinking of how you might contribute to the fun. At all Celebrations, Star Wars fans have the opportunity to become a very important part of the show. You, your friends, or your fan club can jump right into the heart of Celebration by submitting proposals and ideas for fan-sponsored events, entertainment, panels, or exhibits.

Please send a brief initial proposal (limit 500 words) to Mary Franklin at Lucasfilm. Proposals should include your email address and contact information.

Briefly summarize what you would do, time, budget, materials needed, number of people involved, and how the audience would participate, if at all. Initial proposals will be considered for final proposals but are not guaranteed scheduling during Star Wars Celebration.

Fan Programming Submittal Schedule:

Fan programming proposals may be turned in starting now, but review will begin in early 2014.

First responses from Lucasfilm to Fan Programming Proposals will begin April 7, 2014.
All Fan Programming Proposals will be due by December 15, 2014.
Final decisions on Fan Programming Proposals will be made and communicated by February 1, 2015.
To apply for a Fan Table at Star Wars Celebration, see the application process here.

To submit your fan-built prop or set for consideration at Celebration, see the information here.

Art Show

Star Wars Celebration will feature exclusive, limited edition art by official Lucasfilm Star Wars artists. Always a highlight for fans, the Celebration Art Show will showcase talent and pieces chosen from a juried selection process.

Want to apply for the Celebration Art Show? View its submission guidelines and schedule. Please note that we will begin accepting applications on April 21, 2014. Also, note, we do not issue individual invitations for the Celebration Art Show, so check back here in April and direct your artist friends here as well. We will not be registering submissions before April 21, 2014.

We look forward to seeing your Art Show concepts!

Art Show

Star Wars Celebration will feature exclusive, limited edition art by official Lucasfilm Star Wars artists. Always a highlight for fans, the Celebration Art Show will showcase talent and pieces chosen from a juried selection process.

Want to apply for the Celebration Art Show? View its submission guidelines and schedule. Please note that we will begin accepting applications on April 21, 2014. Also, note, we do not issue individual invitations for the Celebration Art Show, so check back here in April and direct your artist friends here as well. We will not be registering submissions before April 21, 2014.

We look forward to seeing your Art Show concepts!

FLOSI!!! This is all you buddy...

Back