Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll be going so add me to the list! Buying my tickets and going to plan the trip out now.

tumblr_li9qbuq5UY1qf7r5lo1_500.gif

I updated the first post with Frau and Shropt...

If anyone doesn't see their name there, and wants it, just let me know! :D
Why the **** isn't my name on that list? Kenbenobi :thwak furystorm I swear it used to be. I've probably been to more Celebrations than anyone in this thread! I feel hurt, betrayed, and insulted. Kenbenobi :thwak furystorm Oh, and in case I forgot to mention it... Kenbenobi :thwak furystorm

That's not a bad idea, JJJ. I might have my wife put aside some money each paycheck (she does our bills and banking) so there's no surprise come April 2015. :lol

That's not a bad idea, JJJ. I might have my wife put aside some money each paycheck (she does our bills and banking) so there's no surprise come April 2015. :lol

I started stashing a little ago. I am just shy of $400.00 in there now. I add only until the time of the event but I should be good for spending money by the time it rolls around (I hope).

My wife rolled her eyes at me (with a smiley on our IM conversation) when I mentioned it, so I guess I'm dropping all that cash at once next April. :yess:

My wife rolled her eyes at me (with a smiley on our IM conversation) when I mentioned it, so I guess I'm dropping all that cash at once next April. :yess:

Ouch ! I wish I could do that... I know I can't...

I normally buy my airfare by the end of the year... then make payments on the hotel until it is paid off before the actual event date.
Therefore all my money is mad money ! Beer, babes and BJ's ! What what :panic:

365 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

Let's all agree to call it CVII, shall we?

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Back