Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have much of an imagination do you? Haven't you ever been in a body position that wasn't ideal for what you were doing at the time? What makes you think he's ONLY about to throw a punch? Like it was said, just because he has his fists up doesn't necessarily mean that the next move is a punch. To me he looks like he's going to move a leg next.

Needing to have an overactive imagination is a pretty poor excuse:lol. No, I can't imagine a situation where I would specifically want a statue in a "not ideal" pose as you say. What else is he doing with fists up, posing for the camera or just trying to look tough until he turns around :lol?

I agree he looks like he is going to move his leg next, to regain proper balance he needs to. I would have liked a fight pose or at least a good action pose where it makes more sense. What I see is him about to move to regain his balance before he can turn around and maybe get into a fight. Not saying it could not happen, just an odd choice for a marquee piece like this.

After waiting years for this to come out, I will just hope it looks totally different in person from these pics. If you want it and can "imagine" him in some scenario where the pose works that is fine, enjoy!

Can't think of what the exclusive could be to be honest.
Ex. is a mic

fd16fa2ff633578b4fe00ab407abac90.jpg

Batman could easily be switch out hand with Bat-Shurikens or some other such bat-device. Or Switch out Portrat with some sort of face alteration.

Joker could be switch out protrait with different make-up, or switch-out hand with a knife.

:goodpost:

Even though Bale kinda looks like his next move will be a kick, a weapon in the right hand would work imo.

Really hoping we see a second Ledger portrait with a different expression in full Joker makeup as an EX. :pray:

Do you guys think this or the Joker PF will have an exclusive?

Batman could easily be switch out hand with Bat-Shurikens or some other such bat-device. Or Switch out Portrat with some sort of face alteration.

Joker could be switch out protrait with different make-up, or switch-out hand with a knife.

I posted in the Ledger thread that I think it would be great if the Gun hand had the switch out for a knife... Then the card makes more sense.... It's like he is showing you the card while he secretly gets his switchblade ready for some mayhem.

Even if that is not the case both of these pieces could have no EX and I will order them.

I posted in the Ledger thread that I think it would be great if the Gun hand had the switch out for a knife... Then the card makes more sense.... It's like he is showing you the card while he secretly gets his switchblade ready for some mayhem.

Even if that is not the case both of these pieces could have no EX and I will order them.

I'm leaning towards this myself. I really have been captivated by something I never thought I'd want. I was completely done with "Dark Knight" products. So over them. But for some reason these look really creative and fresh to me. Not to mention well executed.

Oh, and this is also sculpted by Will Harbottle. The same guy who did the Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword as well as all the Gentle Giant Honey Trap girls and the Sucker Punch girls.

This guy is a talent.

I'm leaning towards this myself. I really have been captivated by something I never thought I'd want. I was completely done with "Dark Knight" products. So over them. But for some reason these look really creative and fresh to me. Not to mention well executed.

Oh, and this is also sculpted by Will Harbottle. The same guy who did the Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword as well as all the Gentle Giant Honey Trap girls and the Sucker Punch girls.

This guy is a talent.
I completely agree. I sold all my HT Nolan-verse stuff and never looked back. Now these arise and I'm tempted to step back in and let these be my Nolan-TDK stuff and leave it at that. However, a Tom Hardy Bane would be pretty badass too

I'm considering selling all of my HT Dark Knight stuff along with my EB Joker. I'll keep the EB Bats because that's my favorite suit and that figure is just about perfect, but I'm thinking I could let the rest go with ease at this point.

I'm considering selling all of my HT Dark Knight stuff along with my EB Joker. I'll keep the EB Bats because that's my favorite suit and that figure is just about perfect, but I'm thinking I could let the rest go with ease at this point.
Will you be parting out anything?

Doubt it. If I'll be selling, I'll be selling as full figures.

It can be a pain, but sometimes it is worth it to part them out. I had to do that with a few figures that were not selling when I got out of the HT game. Takes forever to move every part, but you usually end up with more $$$ in the end.

Back