Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many fingers and toes do you have? :lol

haha. My concern with it being so early in the year is that SSC will release the LC Indy in PF or some other figure I am 100% invested in whenever it becomes available.

I like that you can choose to display CC with or without his cape, and he looks good either way.

28hjsm0.jpg

How do you think the cape is attached? Magnets?

So do we know for sure the switch out hand is for a gun?

The right arm features a switchout hand holding either the saber :)dunno) or the scepter. Conceptual art shown at the 2010 SDCC shows the left hand holding the MARS laser pistol, though the gallery pictures don't.

I don't collect gijoe, but I will definately be getting this. I thought the exclusive would have a larger edition size.

I could be wrong, but I believe that ever since the NRD was instituted, no EX edition size has exceeded 500 pieces.

Also, it's nice that both the Cobra Commander PF (at least the EX) and Cobra Commander dio are consistent in that they both feature the cape, sabre, scepter, and laser pistol. I hope this bodes well when the 1/6 battle helmeted Cobra Commander is released...cape included, please.

Last edited:
This would only be the 2nd time I've ordered a Sideshow item with an NRD (Jason 3 PF was first). God do I so despise that policy.

Does flex play work well? Any problems? It's 3 months of payment, then they ship, right?

I have used it a couple times and have never had a problem with it. Ships after your final payment.

Ive used flex for the majority of my stuff. As I said if it wasnt for it I probably wouldnt be able to just plunk down that kidn of money all at once.

Love the hooded head, but the pose is lacking something. He needs to be angrily shaking his fist or fingers and arm out in the "Cobraaaaa" pose....

Oh sweet fancy ____in Moses!!! That is full of win. FULL I tells ya!

I may jump into the premium format line just for the Cobras. There's no Joes I care to own in PF, but CC, Zartan, Destro, and Baroness all in 1/4 scale might be to much to resist. If they all looks as good as CC its gonna be impossible to pass.

Oh sweet fancy ____in Moses!!! That is full of win. FULL I tells ya!

I may jump into the premium format line just for the Cobras. There's no Joes I care to own in PF, but CC, Zartan, Destro, and Baroness all in 1/4 scale might be to much to resist. If they all looks as good as CC its gonna be impossible to pass.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:panic::panic::panic:

Back