Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancellations. :lecture

Sorry, that's what I meant. I saw in a lot of thread people ordering then cancelling. Doesn't seem to be long time to cancel though, unless there's a long time between pre-order and release.

Im scared Donlad! MUST RESIST!!!!

AAAAARRRRRHHHH :panic:

"You must believe boyeee.. U MUST!"

364963-henry_jones_large.jpg

Love the hooded head, but the pose is lacking something. He needs to be angrily shaking his fist or fingers and arm out in the "Cobraaaaa" pose....

I agree...like an outstretched hand or fist.

Like this?

eq5wf7.jpg

You need to order the dio.

I guess they did non-refundable because of a lot of returns?

Cancellations. :lecture

Sorry, that's what I meant. I saw in a lot of thread people ordering then cancelling. Doesn't seem to be long time to cancel though, unless there's a long time between pre-order and release.

Yep, too many people pre-ordering and driving up the edition sizes, then cancelling when it came time to ship left a lot of stock in Sideshow's warehouse.

The left hand bugs me though. I can't recall his hand being behind him in the cartoon. Why couldn't they have switched it out to make it go both ways and hold a gun, as a sceptor and sword are not things he commonly had on the cartoon or comic either. And the hood is pretty shiny for "cloth."

His hand is behind his back because he is a cowardly _____ looking to get the drop on someone. It fits him perfectly.

*sigh*

I know I'm being selfish and in the minority here, but I'm underwhelmed....dammit.

Really wanted the stirrup pants and a cloth hood. Also may be due to the fact that I like the light blue color waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the navy.

My dream cobra commander pf lives in my head only :monkey2

edit: Would he REALLY tuck his jacket into his pants like that??? :lol...come on.

Last edited:
The real reason why Cobra Commander wears a mask. Not so scary huh?

300086_press02-001.jpg

Chrome or not, just be thankful that SS got the mask and the cowl right. The detail on this piece is incredible. Still trying to convince myself not to buy it, but I'm weakening. This piece is just too awesome to pass up.

The real reason why Cobra Commander wears a mask. Not so scary huh?

Chrome or not, just be thankful that SS got the mask and the cowl right. The detail on this piece is incredible. Still trying to convince myself not to buy it, but I'm weakening. This piece is just too awesome to pass up.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back