InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from GunDamit so it'll be interesting to see where they fall in regards to when they get their shipment(s) compared to OSK and other places
Had no idea Gundamit would have this. I've only ordered from them once and it was in an in-stock item. Went without a hitch.

I struggle to think about what some of these 'not the average website for this kinda product'" might be like regarding InArt 1/6.

Especially with BBTS. Not sure why people PO with them, they up the prices and seem like they’re last to receive. Supes was $560 before tax and shipping with them.
They're literally the only North American retailer that acquired the license to sell in the states, officially. No idea how they pulled that off.

But they're definitely taxing you $100+ for that.

Unless they're just doing it like regular imports. Buying them themselves, taxing you for the import fees they occurred on their side.

Actually, that's likely the case now that I think about it. You'll still get that awesome BBTS customer support but you won't be getting any replacement. It'll be a refund only - with proof you've destroyed the figure entirely.

They're literally the only North American retailer that acquired the license to sell in the states, officially. No idea how they pulled that off.

But they're definitely taxing you $100+ for that.

Unless they're just doing it like regular imports. Buying them themselves, taxing you for the import fees they occurred on their side.

Actually, that's likely the case now that I think about it. You'll still get that awesome BBTS customer support but you won't be getting any replacement. It'll be a refund only - with proof you've destroyed the figure entirely.
BBTS is my fav US shop to be honest,they get items later but customer service and packaging is always top notch. Most of the stuff goes for retail price. About InArt figures I think they just bought it somewhere else, that’s why marked up the price. When figures are officially licensed they go for retail price. For example THREEZERO Geralt was 179.99$ (waiting to the shipment) Chinese retailers sold him for more.

P.S. also u can cancel anything anytime without contacting anyone, that’s a good option.

Had no idea Gundamit would have this. I've only ordered from them once and it was in an in-stock item. Went without a hitch.

I struggle to think about what some of these 'not the average website for this kinda product'" might be like regarding InArt 1/6.
I'm not worried. I order a ton from their sister site, ShowZStore, for most of my transformers. They're CS is pretty great too. I have a premium account so I get 3x the RPs plus they had a better price than OSK from what I remember. Just made more sense to order from them from an overall value/financial stand point.

I'm not worried. I order a ton from their sister site, ShowZStore, for most of my transformers. They're CS is pretty great too. I have a premium account so I get 3x the RPs plus they had a better price than OSK from what I remember. Just made more sense to order from them from an overall value/financial stand point.
Yeah Gundamit is known and legit. Just never thought they'd carry InArt. Pretty cool. Options are nice.

BBTS is my fav US shop to be honest,they get items later but customer service and packaging is always top notch. Most of the stuff goes for retail price. About InArt figures I think they just bought it somewhere else, that’s why marked up the price. When figures are officially licensed they go for retail price. For example THREEZERO Geralt was 179.99$ (waiting to the shipment) Chinese retailers sold him for more.

P.S. also u can cancel anything anytime without contacting anyone, that’s a good option.

Very true. Before I got into the 1/6 game, I was ordering from BBTS for all my 1/10 and 1/12 figures, even a couple of ThreeZeros, prices were always good and fair and fast shipping (not the $4 one). However, I only noticed the price bumps on Hot Toys and Inart through them as to why I never ordered but makes sense on what you said.

I just don't hardly buy any domestic (US) figs anymore and haven't in years which is why I don't use BBTS much these days.

And obviously they're the last place you wanna order anything imported from for the markup in price. But their customer support is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned.

I've canceled 10x as many preorders with them as I've actually paid for with zero consequence. Love how they ignore that.

Edit: If you're ever interested, look up their warehouses. They have a considerably sized operation. And they pay their employees (laborers) fair pay with a decent work schedule. Really nice family owned company.

Last edited:
I just don't hardly buy any domestic (US) figs anymore and haven't in years which is why I don't use BBTS much these days.

And obviously they're the last place you wanna order anything imported from for the markup in price. But their customer support is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned.

I've canceled 10x as many preorders with them as I've actually paid for with zero consequence. Love how they ignore that.

Same, I’ve canceled with them several times with no questions asked. And most items didn’t require a NRD.

Especially appreciated Dean Knight’s video. It was neat the way he changed the eye positions for the angry sculpt.

I agree with Dean that the inspiration for the head sculpt could well be the scene where Batman skids into Superman with the Batmobile. That’s perfect imho.

Head sculpt looks better than I expected from the promo photos. I was concerned that he’d look more inwardly troubled like when he’s testifying before the Senate. The suit is dark blue enough to satisfy me (I realize it varies significantly in the film depending on the lighting). The shininesses of the suit seems to match how it looks in the film.

The accessories look great.

Can’t wait to get it!

Regarding eye position, this is a figure that benifits from moving them, especially in terms of likeness.

I personally feel like the sculpt and likeness is 'meh' when the eyes are looking straight forward at you. As soon as you side eye him, the likeness just pours out of this sculpt.

I'm satisfied. Truly. And it's not even in my hands yet.

For example, these don't look good to me

Screenshot_20240925_191431_Firefox Focus.jpg
Screenshot_20240925_191456_Firefox Focus.jpg

This one is nice tho

Screenshot_20240925_191542_Firefox Focus.jpg
but generally, this figure looks awful when it's eyes are straight forward imo.

Compared to this

Screenshot_20240924_130759_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Tempted to try posing him with the Superman side-eye when Batman says “Tell me. Do you bleed?” Then he blasts off like “b*tch please.”

Regarding eye position, this is a figure that benifits from moving them, especially in terms of likeness.

I personally feel like the sculpt and likeness is 'meh' when the eyes are looking straight forward at you. As soon as you side eye him, the likeness just pours out of this sculpt.

I'm satisfied. Truly. And it's not even in my hands yet.

For example, these don't look good to me

View attachment 728064View attachment 728065

This one is nice tho

View attachment 728066but generally, this figure looks awful when it's eyes are straight forward imo.

Compared to this

View attachment 728067
First two images are the older prototype, third image is the updated final prototype which looked perfect from every angle to me. Still moaning about it lol

First two images are the older prototype, third image is the updated final prototype which looked perfect from every angle to me. Still moaning about it lol
I know.. It's the same with the final product. I just quickly pulled those up on a Google image search.

The final product still looks retarded with the eyes looking straight forward imo.

You're the one who swore the sculpt got a downgrade..

Especially with BBTS. Not sure why people PO with them, they up the prices and seem like they’re last to receive. Supes was $560 before tax and shipping with them.

I've noticed that, too with BBTS. Their prices are so inconsistent, a lot of times above MSRP. Some of the statues I've wanted were a lot cheaper on SSC of all places.

I mean, the domestic US Collectibles market has/will continue to dry up. They're kinda of in a bad spot. Nobody is buying US based toys anymore. For multiple reasons that I won't get into.

BBTS bread and butter is US based toy companies product...

Remember when I was saying 3rd batch Arthur is no where near the 1st and 2nd? Everyone said it's ok but it's really not. Now you know how I felt :ROFLMAO:

I truly understand how you feel bro. I body switched and head swapped my 3rd batch Arthur just because the lack of detail that wasn't working for me...

Though, this sculpt of Superman is truly out of this world to someone like me who just watched the movie twice and likes Henry as Superman.

Back