Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect statues & action figures aka..."figurines";), just a different type of action figurine. So by definition we are in the same boat...

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

Straight from my collection room...:dunno

Last edited:
Just because I want stroke someone ego and explain myself doesn't mean I'm snobby or any other statue collector. But if you took the comment in a certain way, then you're a grown man..."take it how you want to." Just don't expect me to explain away just to make you feel better about my comment.

and i thought nam was jackass. still dont see need to dis on fellow collectors.
Rorschach, I'm genuinely confused. Who is trying to stir up trouble here? Seems like people are going out of their way to demonstrate that they aren't snobs and that any perceived affronts were unintentional, or were jabs in good fun (which is OK in my book).
:panic::panic::panic:

Well, I'm sure that everyone thinks that something they collect is better than other stuff. Having said that, folks do need to demonstrate a certain level of respect for others on this forum though, IMO. And I think we've seen that level of respect in this thread for the most part.

What's with all the caveman talk, didn't any of you mother____ers go to school? "Me am" and "why you treat me like animal" and all that. :lol This PF looks awesome.

What's with all the caveman talk, didn't any of you mother____ers go to school? "Me am" and "why you treat me like animal" and all that. :lol This PF looks awesome.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JpgEOaOwYWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back