Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember before I actually cared for what I had, I would shoot various guys with a BB gun. I also melted a few guys with a lighter and then would melt there arms and legs and fuse them together to form these crazy abominations.

Other kids at school or in your neighborhood was our ebay back then. Trading and buying on a underground toy black market :lol

:lol

ahhh, the good all days.

sweet looking pf but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. if it had been se (or ss) i would have been powerless. other than that i want my joes to be 1/6th or 3 3/4th. it's just $ i could sink in to my 1/6th (or vintage) collection. course that being said i do have the fallschirmjager on order.

I remember before I actually cared for what I had, I would shoot various guys with a BB gun. I also melted a few guys with a lighter and then would melt there arms and legs and fuse them together to form these crazy abominations.

Is your name Sid?

lol, its funny cause I look back at those times now and Im like what the hell was I thinking. Awesome figures gone to waste :(

all my original straight arms are missing their thumbs and/or their hands from about the knuckles.

yeah i don't think i have had any breakage issues outside of the 82/83 joes (not including rubber bands). though i did buy another firefly not too long ago and when i went to put him on the stand his entire heel broke apart. that was the first time (that i can think of) that i had that happen to one of my vintage joes. sucked b/c he was freaking mint. had to scavenge the lower leg off of another one.

yeah i don't think i have had any breakage issues outside of the 82/83 joes (not including rubber bands). though i did buy another firefly not too long ago and when i went to put him on the stand his entire heel broke apart. that was the first time (that i can think of) that i had that happen to one of my vintage joes. sucked b/c he was freaking mint. had to scavenge the lower leg off of another one.

There's a few others that are common.

The heels on Duke and Tripwire can snap off - I don't even use stands with them. Apparently this is the case with Zartan, too, but I never had a problem with him.

Duke's crotch is also easily broken, as is Beach Head's, apparently.

Other than that, you have to keep an eye out for figures that had big handles on their weapons, which stretched out their hands and weakened the plastic. Zap's the obvious one here, but it's been a problem with Spirit for me. I'm sure there are others...

Yes, but less demand probably means lower edition sizes for future pieces. Meaning less profit. Meaning less incentive to do these at all. Plus, less demand means more stock not being sold by outside retailers, meaning less of that being ordered in the future from their perspective.

And of course, this is assuming it sells out at all.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=26211&ref=search&26211

Being that this is the 1st G.I. Joe PF and if it is not a good seller for them and they don't do future ones...it should be highly collectible to us who have it as it will be rare, being the only PF Joe. It's really a win either way in my opinion.

Even though I stopped reading as soon as I saw King had the next post, I'll humor you.

Doesn't help.

Don't know, don't care. Not willing to find out.

Yes.

Good.

Sharing sucks.

I would.

And now you know.

And PF collectors were called stuck up on here. :rotfl

Being that this is the 1st G.I. Joe PF and if it is not a good seller for them and they don't do future ones...it should be highly collectible to us who have it as it will be rare, being the only PF Joe. It's really a win either way in my opinion.

Rare doesn't make something collectible, demand does. People may not care down the line if there are no other characters to go with him.

Never thought about it in this manner, and a very good point...:lecture But I'm sure that we'll get a few more to go along with him. Look they have already made 3 dioramas and the first one hasn't sold out yet. So I think us PF lovers will get a few more down the road...:D

And PF collectors were called stuck up on here. :rotfl

Were they? I didn't notice, but if you're implying that my post is an example of 1:6 collectors being stuck up, I'm guessing you don't know the difference between arrogance and a genuine expression of disinterest in seeing resources being devoted to something most of us don't want.

Were they? I didn't notice, but if you're implying that my post is an example of 1:6 collectors being stuck up, I'm guessing you don't know the difference between arrogance and a genuine expression of disinterest in seeing resources being devoted to something most of us don't want.

You were just being rude and condescendng to PF fans, line by line. Guess the mods either didn't see it or didn't waste their time reading it. But please don't play innocent. Define most? And if you aren't interested, why post in here, except to start trouble? There are plenty of 1/6th scale threads if you hate PF's so much.

Blow it out your arse.

Well, shoot. I didn't even have to write the above paragraph--you proved my point for me. :lol

I don't hate PF's.

You guys might benefit from lightening up a bit, as well as taking half a second to acknowledge the fact that you're newbs here. Stop playing the victims, hinting at mod intevention and making dramatic shows of putting people on ignore as though you're being persecuted. You're not. Remove the stick from thine, if you could be so polite.

Well, I for one hate premium formats and those who collect them. Honestly, "premium formats"....pfft..._____ please :pfft:

devilof76 hates them too, he just wont admit it.

Back