Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that IronLungs would be a much nicer person to have lunch with than Devilof76. :hi5:

Thanks,

But now I just find some of these members comical, but yet sad at the same time. Try and be respectful and you get spit on, and if you go down their road the posse tries to ride you off. The funny thing is the ignore button works so well for circumstances or members like them. Like I said, I don't want any line to be cancel because I choose not to collect, and I wish all collectors well. Hope that Sideshow gives all collectors what they are looking for. Even the combative members of the forum. It's just a shame some just can't act mature while behind a computer screen...:dunno But if they want to still be butt hurt over me saying I like this line, would like to see it continue, and the word "figurine". It just sad, and if they don't want to move on with life after that. I'll do them a favor and move on to the post within this thread. But trust that I'm not going anywhere, because of some so called cyber bully. So thanks once again for your comment, and they are now ignored...:wink1:

Last edited:
Although devil's post looks like a lot of words oddly enough its not. Weird.

Glad devil took the time to answer you Iron, as I was much to lazy to do so.

I'm not sure about that. Then again, the Captain Hook at an edition size of 350 is still available and Disney p.f.'s seem like an afterthought at this point. Which I am suprised by, to be honest. I thought they would of been very popular.

SS Disney, needs to start making the good guys/princesses...

Thanks,

But now I just find some of these members comical, but yet sad at the same time. Try and be respectful and you get spit on, and if you go down their road the posse tries to ride you off. The funny thing is the ignore button works so well for circumstances or members like them. Like I said, I don't want any line to be cancel because I choose not to collect, and I wish all collectors well. Hope that Sideshow gives all collectors what they are looking for. Even the combative members of the forum. It's just a shame some just can't act mature while behind a computer screen...:dunno But if they want to still be butt hurt over me saying I like this line, would like to see it continue, and the word "figurine". It just sad, and if they don't want to move on with life after that. I'll do them a favor and move on to the post within this thread. But trust that I'm not going anywhere, because of some so called cyber bully. So thanks once again for your comment, and they are now ignored...:wink1:

I agree with you 100%. Im gonna put devil on ignore too.

Anyway...

:lol

Did you buy an extra Flint head to stick on a Cobra Trooper? I know it'd be a lot of PF's but I'd really like to see five Cobras make the short list (in addition to the aforementioned Joes):

CC (Done)
Baroness (In Development)
Destro
Storm Shadow
Zartan

That would be one kickass 1/4 scale line-up.

Did you buy an extra Flint head to stick on a Cobra Trooper?
No, I'm not quite that nuts (though not far from it). I considered getting a greenish-colored shirt to do the cartoon version of Flint, but. . .didn't.

The PFs I would really like to see are:

Cobra:
Zartan
Firefly (classic style)
Storm Shadow

Joes:
Flint of course
Snake Eyes

There are others I would like to see and would consider (Lady Jaye, Destro, Dusty, Cobra Trooper, Duke), but the above are the only ones I can say with a high degree of certainty that I would buy (unless Sideshow did something really weird with the style choices).

Just out of curiosity (since I haven't heard the story) why is Flint such a favorite of yours? My friends and I all gravitated toward the "killing machine" characters and guys that had sweet rifles or handguns. What's the deal with Flint? His prominence in the cartoon or something else?

Yeah, probably. That and the fact that I lusted for the toy for a long time before actually getting it. This goes way back to when I was a youngster, so I don't know for sure.

I gotcha. I've got a little bit of that going on with Beach Head and some of the other 1986er's. I got too cool for action figures in 86 and got rid of them all when I started 7th grade. Then the Sear's wishbook came out and I saw the Tomahawk, Beach Head, Low-Light, B.A.T.'s, etc., and a part of me found myself really wanting them.

Young kids take for granted that there was no eBay back then--so if you missed your favorite toon character's availability at retail, you were probably out of luck.

Other kids at school or in your neighborhood was our ebay back then. Trading and buying on a underground toy black market :lol

A sellout in two months is just as profitable to Sideshow as a sellout in two minutes.

There's also retailers who sell it for SSC.
The way I see it, if the retailers sell out of the regular version sold at 10% less... and the only ones left are on SSC... lack of supply elsewhere will raise the demand for theirs.

and at regular price, you'd rather go there than inflated eBay prices, unless you frequent the boards.

Other kids at school or in your neighborhood was our ebay back then. Trading and buying on a underground toy black market :lol
Yeah, and dubious things happen in a black market. . .such as my friend's Flint rubber band mysteriously "breaking," (something I knew how to fix) which convinced him to trade to me for some other figures I had. . . :monkey3

Yeah, and dubious things happen in a black market. . .such as my friend's Flint rubber band mysteriously "breaking," (something I knew how to fix) which convinced him to trade to me for some other figures I had. . . :monkey3

:lol

The dreaded rubber band snap :gah:

Back