Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then, I'll be happy to rid you of your Cap & Hulks, if nothing more than spare you the grief

ssshhhhh.....Iz pwaying wiff da widdo kidz.

:wink1:

CollectorNC said:
I'm not sure I get it, really.

I not so sure you do either.

That whole premium format vs 1/6 doll argument was played out a long long time ago. In a galaxy far far away, if I'm not mistaken. devilof76 can check the fact book on that.

Anyway, we (read you guys) are major geeks here, and if we (read me) can't point fingers and make fun of each other (read you, again), for what we (you) collect, whats the point?

No one here really takes this stuff that seriously.

ssshhhhh.....Iz pwaying wiff da widdo kidz.

:wink1:

I not so sure you do either.

That whole premium format vs 1/6 doll argument was played out a long long time ago. In a galaxy far far away, if I'm not mistaken. devilof76 can check the fact book on that.

Anyway, we (read you guys) are major geeks here, and if we (read me) can't point fingers and make fun of each other (read you, again), for what we (you) collect, whats the point?

No one here really takes this stuff that seriously.

Kinda hard to tell at times, you have to admit. Joking is one thing, I agree.

Think he meant the REAL G.I. Joe movie...

2d0hsti.jpg

I already have you on ignore.

And rightly so. I put that troll on ignore a long time ago. :lecture

The ape is not bad, but I think this is more your style.

The perspective changes completely when you're not looking at it through your colon.

I like devil's avatar too! Where is that image from? A comic or otherwise?

Adam Hughes. :duff

cwob-padme.jpg

Shut it spaz.

Kinda hard to tell at times, you have to admit. Joking is one thing, I agree.

G.I.Joe is an action figure franchise. Those of us who have supported Sideshow's line since the video teaser released on their site since halftime at Super Bowl XLII have a vested interest in resources being devoted exclusively to 1:6. Sideshow doesn't have infinite resources, and anything spent on polystone could have, in theory, been spent on more figures. The core collectors in this line are 1:6, and without their support, you would never have seen this PF. We want more figures, and when non-1:6 gets released, you, as a PF collector, are going to get ____ for it.

My recommendation is to buy a bag of salt, and indulge yourself a grain whenever you can't tell if it's a joke. PF's are cool. This one is awesome, but that doesn't change where it stands. It's called competition, and there's no reason why it can't be friendly, but don't forget whose sandbox you're playing in.

you compensate lack of joe knowledge with watchmen quote?

lack of joe knowledge means nothing. Collectors wasting time talking about nothing while the whole world burns. Funny, talking heads on tv though Dr. Manhattan was end of all. Turns out it is collectors with opinions.

And rightly so. I put that troll on ignore a long time ago. :lecture

The perspective changes completely when you're not looking at it through your colon.

Adam Hughes. :duff

cwob-padme.jpg

Shut it spaz.

G.I.Joe is an action figure franchise. Those of us who have supported Sideshow's line since the video teaser released on their site since halftime at Super Bowl XLII have a vested interest in resources being devoted exclusively to 1:6. Sideshow doesn't have infinite resources, and anything spent on polystone could have, in theory, been spent on more figures. The core collectors in this line are 1:6, and without their support, you would never have seen this PF. We want more figures, and when non-1:6 gets released, you, as a PF collector, are going to get ____ for it.

My recommendation is to buy a bag of salt, and indulge yourself a grain whenever you can't tell if it's a joke. PF's are cool. This one is awesome, but that doesn't change where it stands. It's called competition, and there's no reason why it can't be friendly, but don't forget whose sandbox you're playing in.

Well, in this thread, you're kinda in my sandbox as you're not a PF fan and I am. ;)

Yeah this movie and the TF movie in the 80's were better than these live action ones. G.I. Joe was supposed to be on the big screen like TF, but wasn't unfortunately.....

When I said I hope nothing is based off that joe movie, i meant the crappy live action released a few years back. Not the 80's animated movie. That blew the doors off the live action one.

Back