Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about that. Then again, the Captain Hook at an edition size of 350 is still available and Disney p.f.'s seem like an afterthought at this point. Which I am suprised by, to be honest. I thought they would of been very popular.

Im not knocking the Disney line nor am I knocking the people who collect teh Disney stuff, but look at whats popular here and look what sells out. Im surprised SS even botheres with Disney stuff really.

As far as CC selling out as it gets closer and more people start talking it will start to go, especially once (i know its a while away) in hand pics start popping up. I can see people grabbing it.

I don't care if this thing sits around in-stock for a while after it ships, just like my Sabretooth PF I will be glad to own it and not care otherwise. The only other Joe PF I would definitley buy is Low-Light, but if not I will be happy with just CC.

Then there will be a whole 20 people that ordered it

One week later both versions still in stock

More 1:6th please

I'm not sure about that. Then again, the Captain Hook at an edition size of 350 is still available and Disney p.f.'s seem like an afterthought at this point. Which I am suprised by, to be honest. I thought they would of been very popular.

disney not marketed correctly. need to be in park shops and disney stores.

Most of what Disney sells on-line are things people wish they had bought at the park. If they didn't see it while they were there, it's off the radar of anyone who doesn't already know about Sideshow.

I have him ordered, but maybe they should cancel the regular and just leave the 500 exclusives as a domestic exclusive. Like Gollum...

That would be a good idea.

Then make him even more exclusive by canceling the premium format line all together and putting those resources into the 1:6 line :yess:

I, too, was extremely tempted to get this, but glad I waited. I really only like the helmet-look on Der Führer and 6 months after the regular edition's been out probably will be able to get one for closer to $200. Cooooooobbrrrraaaaaa!

That would be a good idea.

Then make him even more exclusive by canceling the premium format line all together and putting those resources into the 1:6 line :yess:

This is something that I don't understand. Why cancel a line for those that might like this line. Do you think it hurts the 1/6 scale line up? Isn't this collection hobby big enough to have to both lines co-exist? Or is it just, it's not 1/6 so forget the rest of the collection world and what they would like to see on their self. I may not like the 1/6 figure line, but I don't think it should be cancel just because I don't like that line of collectibles. I can see if you would like the ES to be smaller for those that like them, but once again why the total cancellation? I know that I may come off like an butthole to some, but never would I want to have a line totally cut just because I don't like that particular collectible...:dunno

I'm aware I might get the "F" you response, but I truly just want to know the thinking behind the comment.

In a strange way, I wouldn't mind the line stopping after CC so I'm not tempted to buy any more! :)

CC wouldn't be too bad to have as a one-off. But at least having SE as the Joe counterpoint would be even better. I hope that at least 3 Joe and 3 Cobra PF's see the light of day. Duke, SE, and Scarlett, and CC, Baroness and either Destro or Zartan.

Even though I stopped reading as soon as I saw King had the next post, I'll humor you.

This is something that I don't understand. Why cancel a line for those that might like this line. Do you think it hurts the 1/6 scale line up?

Doesn't help.

Isn't this collection hobby big enough to have to both lines co-exist?

Don't know, don't care. Not willing to find out.

Or is it just, it's not 1/6 so forget the rest of the collection world and what they would like to see on their self.

Yes.

I may not like the 1/6 figure line, but I don't think it should be cancel just because I don't like that line of collectibles.

Good.

I can see if you would like the ES to be smaller for those that like them, but once again why the total cancellation?

Sharing sucks.

I know that I may come off like an butthole to some, but never would I want to have a line totally cut just because I don't like that particular collectible...:dunno

I would.

I'm aware I might get the "F" you response, but I truly just want to know the thinking behind the comment.

And now you know.

Back