Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z1RC7QCQJvg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've seen that piece in person yes. He does look very awesome. Guess we will have to disagree on the piece though as I like it how it looks minus the things I mentioned. As far as Small Studios I don't take much from what he says.

Pull your head out of Sideshows back end for a few and you will get it.

I think this has more to do with the excitement (or lack thereof) of the exclusive headsculpt. It seems a lot of people much prefer the helmeted mask and are content with the regular as opposed to forking over $30 immediately for something they don't really want. They could have 5000 takers for the regular for all we know. We'll just have to see when the Reg ES is announced and it ships.

I must have the hooded portrait and am pleased with what Sideshow is providing us. I just don't think cloth would have worked here.

This is gonna be sick and I don't care if it sells out on the planet Mars, til death I AM GI JOE RAH.

If think you think otherwise, ____ in the sink.

This is gonna be sick and I don't care if it sells out on the planet Mars, til death I AM GI JOE RAH.

If think you think otherwise, ____ in the sink.

Couldn't have said better myself. I really could careless if it ever sales out, but at the same time it will just in it's due time.

LOVE JOE PF's forvever...:hi5:

Back