Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is actually the first Joe thread where I remember this much conflict, though there's been anti-statue sentiment by some going back a loooong time.

The 12" threads are pretty collegial, as far as those things go.

I got love for all my collector's in all of these thread. I just don't think the feeling is mutual from some of our other members around here...:1-1:

"Can't we all just get along?"

ELT200805210414063323557.JPG
...:lol

Wrong again. Out of context? I'm not the one throwing insults everywhere, being and elitist and belittling members is you. :cuckoo: I simply quoted what you wrote.

So you're still taking ____ out of context to prove an imaginary point. Given you haven't posted anything regarding the figure, but are only continually quoting my posts to drag this thread down into a flame war, it's clearly obvious you're trolling. Reported. :wave

I got love for all my collector's in all of these thread. I just don't think the feeling is mutual from some of our other members around here...:1-1:

"Can't we all just get along?"

ELT200805210414063323557.JPG
...:lol

:1-1::hi5: This is a great piece bro, can't wait for it to ship.

First CC 1:4 scale, first 1:4 G I joe, is a good enough reason for me. Yes it may not be EXACTLY like I wanted it to be, I agree, with color, mask and emblem, but I will still gladly buy him.

Back