Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking I had 1 or 2 payments already paid off on this, so yeah I am glad it isn't ready right now, becuase I don't have the full amount ready. I am very much looking forward to this though...PLEASE SS I WANT TO PRE ORDER BARONES!!!!!!

Sorry if this has previously been discussed, but is anyone else looking to chrome the mask on the switch out head and if so any suggestions? I am leaning towards a professional since my painting skills are mediocre.

I think I will attempt what you have mentioned. A chromed visor would really set the piece off.

I am currently applying an Alclad II chrome finish to a Neca 18" Terminator. Once I feel more confident after this project, I am definately going to go for it.

Sorry if this has previously been discussed, but is anyone else looking to chrome the mask on the switch out head and if so any suggestions? I am leaning towards a professional since my painting skills are mediocre.

I will be chroming my mask and possibly his saber blade. I'll also be using AlcladII (as mentioned above & arguable the best airbrushed chrome paint available, and gives a great mirrored sheen) to do mine. And it should be quite simple considering the flat surface (as opposed to all the Terminator Endo's little parts).

I'll post pics of mine once its done (and the piece is released of course. ;) ), and wouldnt mind doing others if they are interested and like the results.

So any word on if this is shipping soon? Release still says December but there was no mention of it in the newsletter. This is definitely one of my most anticipated PF's and I was hoping to have him for Christmas.

So any word on if this is shipping soon? Release still says December but there was no mention of it in the newsletter. This is definitely one of my most anticipated PF's and I was hoping to have him for Christmas.

I believe someone either here or on the SF boards mentioned that its Q1 2012 now.. No surprise, as I dont think Sideshow has EVER hit their initial release window on any piece that I've ordered. :eek:

Has anyone ever requested Sideshow to postpone charging the NRD for a day (beyond the estimated 24-48 hour ) period.

I ordered a Cobra Commander PF on Fridar night. I had plenty of money on my credit card...but unexpectedly incurred a large automotive bill on the week-end. I am hoping Sideshow will grant me a days grace...until payday.

Thanks for any insight that could be offered.

They might be able to do that for you. It'd be best to call their customer service line first thing Monday morning to try and get it taken care of.

Has anyone ever requested Sideshow to postpone charging the NRD for a day (beyond the estimated 24-48 hour ) period.

I ordered a Cobra Commander PF on Fridar night. I had plenty of money on my credit card...but unexpectedly incurred a large automotive bill on the week-end. I am hoping Sideshow will grant me a days grace...until payday.

You need to contact them right away tomorrow morning to try to get a days grace. They should be able to do it.

Thanks Boba Ben and VS1976 for the advice.

I will also mention to them tomorrow that I want to pay off my last Flex-pay on the Jason Vorhees PF a month early...maybe that will help my cause.

Worst case scenario, just cancel your order and then replace it. I don't think the CC PF is in any danger of selling out. :lol

I think your're right about the CC PF not selling out in the near future. I just thought where the Baroness PF was announced that there might have been a renewed interest in The Commander, and didn't want to miss the boat.
If you cancel a pre-order before the NRD charges are you still on the hook for it?

I think your're right about the CC PF not selling out in the near future. I just thought where the Baroness PF was announced that there might have been a renewed interest in The Commander, and didn't want to miss the boat.
If you cancel a pre-order before the NRD charges are you still on the hook for it?

No. And I don't think a few days between canceling and reordering will make much difference either. So you're good.

Thanks Boba Ben and VS1976 for the advice.

I will also mention to them tomorrow that I want to pay off my last Flex-pay on the Jason Vorhees PF a month early...maybe that will help my cause.

Okay I'm lost now? Why would u pay off something and have another extended for 1 day? Wouldn't it be easier the other way around by having them charge your FP and later finish off your Jason FP?:wink1:

If u cancel your CC you lose your NRD unless you haven't been charged yet? However you will now be on a WL which doesn't guarantee u the order.

I will be chroming my mask and possibly his saber blade. I'll also be using AlcladII (as mentioned above & arguable the best airbrushed chrome paint available, and gives a great mirrored sheen) to do mine. And it should be quite simple considering the flat surface (as opposed to all the Terminator Endo's little parts).

I'll post pics of mine once its done (and the piece is released of course. ;) ), and wouldnt mind doing others if they are interested and like the results.

Interesting would love to see that!

Looks like the CC PF is starting to heat up now that Baroness has been released...:yess:

I like that...:)

I think we knew that when CC was originally announced :hi5: AS soon as these start rolling out, the CC will be getting harder and harder to come by for a decent price..I see it already. Once Destro is made, that is going to make for an awesome trio...others are just icing on the cake.

I think we knew that when CC was originally announced :hi5: AS soon as these start rolling out, the CC will be getting harder and harder to come by for a decent price..I see it already. Once Destro is made, that is going to make for an awesome trio...others are just icing on the cake.

:exactly: glad u finally got your Baroness :hi5:

The real question is if they are gonna chrome destro's head or not.... i would not even consider purchasing destro unless he had a chrome head like my vintage 3 3/4 figure.

Back