Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has previously been discussed, but is anyone else looking to chrome the mask on the switch out head and if so any suggestions? I am leaning towards a professional since my painting skills are mediocre.

Sorry if this has previously been discussed, but is anyone else looking to chrome the mask on the switch out head and if so any suggestions? I am leaning towards a professional since my painting skills are mediocre.

Interesting....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sideshow was kind enough to return my reward points to me.

Just for the record...

That's awesome, I think I'm going to call and see if they will take the points I used on the Thor movie PF and transfer them over to Cobra Commander and cancel my Thor order.

I was told "one time only courtesy."

lol...they say that alot. ;) I've had a lot of one time courtesys. That's why no matter if something pisses me off with SSC's I still use them as they are pretty good in the customer service department.

For the record . . . I have the exclusive on FLEXPAY.

In the grand scheme of things . . . I could do without this particular piece because I have the 1:6 COBRA throne . . . I have two versions of the 1:6 COBRA COMMANDER (exclusive & SDCC crimson red version) . . . I have a couple of Crimson Guard figures on pre-order like many others . . . I could just easily finally open & set up the throne with either version of COBRA COMMANDER and set up two CG figures (one on each side of the throne) and be done it achieving the same effect for the most part as the PF version, but then again . . . the 1:6 set up does not necessarily provide the same "effect" as the PF version.

I don't know. I never cancelled anything GI JOE related at this time . . . and I'm contemplating this and one other item (non-JOE related) due to so much other cool & good stuff in the pipeline.

I hope they don't delay this, I really need gi joe collectible in my room.

Dang I was hoping for a early arrival :(
--

Given so much GI JOE & non-GI JOE goodness in the pipeline (i.e. pre-order, FLEXPAY, etc.) from Sideshow & other companies . . . I'm actually glad that things are delayed a bit. I don't mind waiting, but others are more "anxious" for obvious reasons.

Back