Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the Blu Ray Conan and it had a trailer of the movie Hay Wire. Looks like she slimmed down a bit but does she look damn good. I think she would make a great Lady Jaye if she was in the next Joe movie.

Yep..she lost some muscle mass since her devastating defeat at the hands of Christina "Cyborg" Santos nearly 2 years ago..she hasn't been in a world class training camp in quite a while.
I always thought Gina would make the PERFECT Lady Jaye because of her uncanny resemblance to the character in both physique and spirit. In a way I find her sexier than the Baroness.

3713636244_a6ceeb310c_o.jpg

30323.jpg

Yep..she lost some muscle mass since her devastating defeat at the hands of Christina "Cyborg" Santos nearly 2 years ago..she hasn't been in a world class training camp in quite a while.
I always thought Gina would make the PERFECT Lady Jaye because of her uncanny resemblance to the character in both physique and spirit. In a way I find her sexier than the Baroness.

3713636244_a6ceeb310c_o.jpg

30323.jpg

damn :horror

this is the first look which was trashed, then the actual screne used costume, and looks like she would have donned the original costume, they should have at least shown the first season :(

this is the first look which was trashed, then the actual screne used costume, and looks like she would have donned the original costume, they should have at least shown the first season :(

Yeah, I dunno. She looks like a cheap stripper. :lol She just completely lacks the physique to pull off a modern Wonder Woman. Lady Jaye will hopefully be in fatigues (and not those lame Power Ranger suits), so there's more hope there.

The CC thread sure took off lately with all this talk of future releases and with the announcement of the Baroness. I'm trying to avoid looking at the Baroness, because I'm weak and have been considering keeping my CC after all. Sold out finally, and with another release now...

Just don't know... :lol

The CC thread sure took off lately with all this talk of future releases and with the announcement of the Baroness. I'm trying to avoid looking at the Baroness, because I'm weak and have been considering keeping my CC after all. Sold out finally, and with another release now...

Just don't know... :lol

Order her!

Back