Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would make an excellent 1:6th, hopefully they can find a nice mix between the smaller figure and the gear, don't want her too bulky.

Yeah, the bulky nature of the gear could be a problem but I think SS can do it to make a damn good figure.

I'm actually a fan of Lady Jaye, but this is probably the most manly Adam Hughes female drawing I've seen. I like the J. Scott Campbell, though.

That's a bit harsh, she looks tough, but see no manliness in there.

THe art isn't campbell, but very similar in style.

Instigatory trolling reported. :wave

I wouldn't buy a Campbell Lady Jaye PF. It wouldn't display well with the realistic looks of Cobra Commander and Baroness.

I would totally buy a campbell Lady Jaye or a campbell Joe line, but I agree, it wouldn't match the pf's or "statue" line at all if one or two were made.

That's a bit harsh, she looks tough, but see no manliness in there.

THe art isn't campbell, but very similar in style.

I don't mean to insult if you took it that way. I never do. Just that particular image gives me a bit of the female American Gladiator vibe. Lady Jaye is actually one of my favorites, so I'd be happy if they made a PF or 1/6 figure of her.

Damn that means we wouldn't get this in March unless CC ships out of china before January then we will get it in February.

my last fflexpay is in January (20th, and lately they have been early on all my flexpays, so it may even be right after xmas, or possibily right before, not sure....I hope they don't rush it just to get it out before the end of the year.

I don't see Lady Jaye as being a PF 1000 people will spend $350 on.

All those other ladies Sideshow made (Darth Talon, Ms. Marvel, Madame Hydra, etc.) are in slinky outfits or spandex.

An accurate Lady Jaye just wouldn't rock enough guys' worlds IMO.

ladyjaye%20MOC.jpg

well it probably wouldn't be 100% accurate to the 80's figure, but neither is Baroness or CC, but an updated look could look awesome I think.

I know if the line ends earlier than it should, I will be doing lots of commissions to get some of the other characters I want, tired of waiting too long for quality Joe statues, especially of 2nd and 3rd tier characters, I already have like 7 Snake Eyes statues :panic:

well it probably wouldn't be 100% accurate to the 80's figure, but neither is Baroness or CC, but an updated look could look awesome I think.

I doubt it. I just don't see enough there for her to be a success. She'd wind up just like the German paratrooper, who, for all intents and purposes looks awesome, but not that awesome. :huh

I know if the line ends earlier than it should, I will be doing lots of commissions to get some of the other characters I want, tired of waiting too long for quality Joe statues, especially of 2nd and 3rd tier characters, I already have like 7 Snake Eyes statues :panic:

I quite agree. Lady Jaye exudes more sex appeal than the Baroness in a "Gina Carano" kind of way. A well designed Lady Jaye PF would be exceedingly popular with male collectors

lady_jaye_by_cutie_commander-d3h6dnd.png
lady-jaye-and-flint-by-wry1.jpg
tumblr_lj38rvnWlm1qcuko9o1_500.jpg

Gina Carano
gina_carano_21.jpg

Last edited:
I quite agree. Lady Jaye exudes more sex appeal than the Baroness in a "Gina Carano" kind of way. A well designed Lady Jaye PF would be exceedingly popular with male collectors

lady_jaye_by_cutie_commander-d3h6dnd.png

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Because a statue of that would just be flying off the shelves at $350 a pop. You guys are delusional. :lol:rotfl

Now I would buy a Lady Jane if she came looking like this one pictured here.

She doesn't look like Lady Jaye. As a matter of fact, with Flint out of the equation (who barely looks like Flint), posted out of context, I'd be hard pressed to even identify her as Lady Jaye over, say, random PMC chick. :huh

I quite agree. Lady Jaye exudes more sex appeal than the Baroness in a "Gina Carano" kind of way. A well designed Lady Jaye PF would be exceedingly popular with male collectors.

Gina Carano
gina_carano_21.jpg

Just saw the Blu Ray Conan and it had a trailer of the movie Hay Wire. Looks like she slimmed down a bit but does she look damn good. I think she would make a great Lady Jaye if she was in the next Joe movie.

Back