Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking at my options. Don't know if the exclusive is a must have on her, but only ten bucks less from BBTS, $25 in RPs and a $35 down, hmmm, maybe...

or if you don't need the exc, you can wait till she comes out and probably get her $50 or more less than retail if you have patience....of course you are running the chance that it gets popular and sells out everywhere...but that doesn't happen too often

I got on the wait list for the exclusive Friday night and I already got an email letting me know that it's going to convert! :banana

lady_jaye_by_cutie_commander-d3h6dnd.png

Yikes. :horror If they make a Lady Jaye PF I hope they don't use that awful face. It looks like a Barbra Streisand possum face.

does anyone plan on displaying him with their 80's joes?? I think he would look great above all my 3 &3/4 inch army builders.

After Baroness I wait listed Ex CC and it converted. I had already made a deposit before cancelling but Sideshow was cool enough to let the deposit apply to the new order.

CC and Baroness are just two perfect of a one-two punch for me to ignore. I feel that SE and Scarlett are guaranteed to see the light of day and will look beyond awesome. I know I'd be kicking myself for passing up on The Enemy's most iconic male/female duo.

And that's to say nothing of how awesome Destro will probably turn out as well.

EX Cobra Commander would be the option to go with, but I think I'd probably want to display him with the regular head for the most part.

I'll probably display him with the silver mask until Destro arrives. Then it'll be nice to break up the silver headed look with CC's hood when both are on the shelf.

When I talked to Mike on the phone he said the regular CC PF is expected to arrive on December 16th. No ETA on the exclusive just yet.

In my experience they usually ship out the EX version first. Honestly, at this time of the year, I'd be okay with waiting longer. I might pick one up after the holidays if he's still available.

Actually even though I've secured my order I don't plan on paying for it (in full anyway) until after the holidays. If the Ex ships in December I'll convert it to flexpay.

I'll probably display him with the silver mask until Destro arrives. Then it'll be nice to break up the silver headed look with CC's hood when both are on the shelf.

When I talked to Mike on the phone he said the regular CC PF is expected to arrive on December 16th. No ETA on the exclusive just yet.

:goodpost: Good info thanks Khev!

That sounds like a good display.

He is coming in 30 days per newsletter and so does snake eyes and timber statue :rock:dance

I am ready for these guys, does anyone get the arrival notice from SS yet?

Weird, just got an email from Sideshow saying that since I cancelled and then reordered they will apply my first NRD to the new order but still have to charge a second one.

Random but I guess it'll only be $240 when it ships now.

Back