Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so getting this figure! Love every details on it. This is one of my favourite villians back in the 80s.

Cobra Commander overshadows everyone of Sideshow's other 12'' figures from the Con.

Even Darth Vader.

Some of you take this stuff FAR too seriously and personal.

When you spend thousands of dollars each years on collectibles, of course we take this stuff seriously.We are also elistist here....And CC owns all.

When you spend thousands of dollars each years on collectibles, of course we take this stuff seriously.We are also elistist here....And CC owns all.

I like Sideshow, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here. I just don't like this figure. If that bothers you, that is your bag.

That was an ignorant reply. Mezco has zero to do with my comment. I have a right to like, or dislike this figure, just as you have a right to like it. Some of you take this stuff FAR too seriously and personal.

If his comment was ignorant for suggesting you don't have a right to dislike the figure, your comment is just as ignorant for suggesting he has no right to dislike your comment.:monkey1

For the record, I think your was more ignorant on account of employing the double standard.

Cobra Command rules. He's almost as awesome as Darth Vader. :rotfl

Ditto on the waitlist as well!

My problem is that I got on DAYS after. Here's hoping I can snag one from here cheap or something. I have an obsession with having most of my figures in their brown shippers (my Aayla didnt come in one :monkey2) So I'm hoping I can get it direct.

I think the WL will convert, I am sure the EX will be huge since CC was really popular at the show.

Last edited:
Not surprised he's sold out... great looking figure of a pivotal figure :rock

Bummer the pace on these will be kinda slow, but if each release is as nice as SE and CC it'll be worth it :rock

Back