Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Thank you Joseph! now get adding some of your own. :yess:

WOW

4ef0251b-d954-4b2d-b4b7-07c34537ee41.JPG

Amazing collection Nacho :clap

Yeah that is amazing and i'm going over to steal it. :lecture :yess:

I haven't uploaded any pic yet, but sometimes, when I try to access some user's stash, I receive this message "Fatal error: Theme at /js/galleria.classic.js could not load, check theme path". After I refresh the page a cople of times, it finally shows up...but still...

I haven't uploaded any pic yet, but sometimes, when I try to access some user's stash, I receive this message "Fatal error: Theme at /js/galleria.classic.js could not load, check theme path". After I refresh the page a cople of times, it finally shows up...but still...

What browser are you using?

Is this every time you got to someones stash? Or was it the first time?

There definitely seems to be a problem when using IE7. I have a couple of fixes I am going to try to put into tonight that will help some browsers. But if everyone who is having issues with either the gallery or uploading can let me know what browser and operating system, that will help me look into those issues.

What browser are you using?

Is this every time you got to someones stash? Or was it the first time?

IE9 Tyler (Windows 7 Home Premium)

And it is every time I get to someone's stash. First I receive this message: "Fatal error: Theme CSS could not load", then when I refresh the page I get "Fatal error: Theme at /js/galleria.classic.js could not load, check theme path", and then when I refresh the web for the third time everything looks and works fine. But it happens with each and every member's stash I've tried

Last edited:

BTW Your shots are amazing Snoopy!!! Those pics of Baby Doll and Cap in the snow :rock :clap

IE9 Tyler.

And it is every time I get to someone's stash. First I receive this message: "Fatal error: Theme CSS could not load", then when I refresh the page I get "Fatal error: Theme at /js/galleria.classic.js could not load, check theme path", and then when I refresh the web for the third time everything looks and works fine. But it happens with each and every member's stash I've tried

I am going to push out some updates tonight to potentially fix that with IE. I will let you know when and then we will see if that fixes it.

Back