Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Nah they don't and thanks. :1-1:

You have some awesome stuff and i love that Alien display you have! Oh yeah let me have the Iron Man Bust. :nana:

Thanks Jay, but who you tryiing to kid..:lol
Sorry, Iron man stays with me.

WOW

Amazing collection Nacho

Thanks heaps Joseph..

Yeah that is amazing and i'm going over to steal it. :yess:

You stay the F@#$ away from it..:lol

I'll drive the getaway car!

Don't encourage him....:thwak

Sweet but you're not getting shares.

Shafted........:rotfl

Ohh, I will, I will...just give me the time to take them first.
That is a BIG nut to steal Jay...Do it! :lol

Your all a bunch of crazy kids..:nana:

Whoa, is this still a problem for you? What browser are you using?

I've got W7 and just use the standard internet explorer...:dunno
I'll try load a few more today and see what happens..

Hey Tyler, I'm also getting a fatal error when I try to view other peoples stash's.

I've got W7 and just use the standard internet explorer...:dunno
I'll try load a few more today and see what happens..

:) To know which version you have, just click on the "help" option on your browser, and then on the "About Internet Explorer" (or something like that...mine is in spanish), you'll find it out there.

:) To know which version you have, just click on the "help" option on your browser, and then on the "About Internet Explorer" (or something like that...mine is in spanish), you'll find it out there.

Thanks for that Joseph..:hi5:

Turns out I have Explorer 9.

Alright, everyone try loading people's stash pages now and let me know what happens. IE still seems to load slow when you load pages with a lot of photos but it appears to be working fine for me now.

Also, if you are having problems uploading photos please send me the photo you are trying to upload.

Works fine for me. I got an error with Jay's stash, but nevermind, I think he might be doing it on purpose :)

Works fine for me. I got an error with Jay's stash, but nevermind, I think he might be doing it on purpose :)

Clear your cache and try one more time. I put out one more optimization. IE still does something that bugs me, with a lot of photos it will show the photos first then put in the gallery mode. Hopefully I can figure out a way to fix that. Doesn't seem to happen on FF though.

Ok, another deploy. Fixed the IE loading issue with the gallery. Let me know if you guys notice any other problems.

Seem's to be good now, each stash loads up super fast with no
errors encountered..:hi5:

Seem's to be good now, each stash loads up super fast with no
errors encountered..:hi5:

:rock :rock

Excellent! A little optimization goes a long way apparently.

Also anyone who was getting general error messages while uploading, I missed handling an error case. I fixed it now, most likely the image you were trying to upload is more than 2mb. You should get a slightly better error message now.

No errors here either Tyler.

6a0120a6abf659970b0162fde3889c970d-800wi

Back