Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Working on updating the web framework I am using for the site. Probably take me the week to upgrade and regression test. Should help with performance and keep me updated for the future.

Going to have some updates this weekend where I will need some general testing done. Keep you guys posted.

Going to have some updates this weekend where I will need some general testing done. Keep you guys posted.
Cool :hi5:

When you get time could you approve the HT War Machine special version? I want to add it to my stash. :)

:lol Well he ships to me in a few days and i'll be doing some pics. While we wait you can see a picture of Destroyer i got the other day. :yess:

Destroyer007.jpg

I also got some new lights for Dr Doom.
Destroyer016.jpg

So been a sweet few days for me :woo :lol

Congrats Jay..That Destroyer maquette is a legendary piece and the spot lights on Doom look KLASS!!!!:clap:clap:hi5:

We should be back up, didn't take as long as I thought.

I am going to go through the site and make sure things are good but if you come across any issues please let me know!

Has everyone that is putting in items to their stash always putting in their edition number?

See I have been wanting to put all my pieces in, but not having the numbers has been keeping me back :/

Just put em' in Jimmy, you can always go back and update your stash when the info is available.

Back