Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

I am thinking about adding a quick add feature, where instead of going to the page to enter in your information you can just quick add it and then update the information later if you choose.

Just put em' in Jimmy, you can always go back and update your stash when the info is available.

ok.
I will.

I am thinking about adding a quick add feature, where instead of going to the page to enter in your information you can just quick add it and then update the information later if you choose.

Sounds good bro. THanks,.

SS,

WOuld you consider the current version to be the working version ?

I also think I am going to turn the invite system on so you guys can invite other people. Not 100% ready to open it up to the public yet.

Sexy, I want' to add my artist proofs..:impatient: make it happen.:lol
Pleeeeeeaaassseeee!!!!:pray:

Sexy, I want' to add my artist proofs..:impatient: make it happen.:lol
Pleeeeeeaaassseeee!!!!:pray:

Hehe, I didn't forget about you. Finishing up one other piece right now and once that is done I will add that. Should be by this weekend.

I think under place of purchase we may need a category for Local Comic Shop (LCS) or Other for vendors not listed ...

Also is there a way to make your stash private to members only? Any privacy setting?

Have you built in the duplicate detection yet (for the add to stash function) ?

Did you work on the stash view "showcase" yet ? For stock images not your own?

THe tiles and lists look so meh after a while.

See when I start playing I start questioning. I am sorry.

I entered all pieces to my collection that were already put in.

Looks like I will have to take the GG Star Wars pieces under my wing soon.

Well I guess I will be putting those in next then. I have put all my pieces that were already in but without edition number. Hope that is fine.

SS, I think if you come up with something to pull all this date into a form, pulling current market value, pulling photos, etc., it will make the perfect detail for submission to insurance companies for policies and coverage.

I think under place of purchase we may need a category for Local Comic Shop (LCS) or Other for vendors not listed ...

Also is there a way to make your stash private to members only? Any privacy setting?

See when I start playing I start questioning. I am sorry.

I entered all pieces to my collection that were already put in.

Looks like I will have to take the GG Star Wars pieces under my wing soon.

Definitely question everything. I like all feedback whether it is positive over negative. Responses:

I can add that but I should probably also add a free form text box like an other so you can specify. I wonder if it would just be easier to add a free form text box and not have the drop down.

Yes, go to your Account->Stash and then check or uncheck private. Log out and try to go to your stash it should tell you it is private.

Not yet, I have it on the list but it is minor right now.

I have some updates coming to the stash this weekend that will change somethings around. I am not sure if it is for the better yet but we will see. Once I get that done, I want to add some configuration settings so you can change how your stash looks and I will add this one as an option. It would look like your stash photos but it will cycle through your collectibles.

Agreed! I will probably leave the lists they way they are for a while but I do need to do something with the way I am branding titles, I am not a fan right now. Problem is, I am a programmer first and a designer second. I try to find other sites out there with cool ideas to get some ideas. If you have some ideas would love to see or hear them

Also from your other post, I have thought about a reporting service, maybe dump it out into a PDF but I have not put it on the roadmap yet.

Back