Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Excellent! I need to finish up some coding here. I will get them added either later tonight or first thing after work tomorrow. I will keep you posted. Welcome aboard!

Hey if someone is bored, I am looking for a collection stash forum signature that would have the logo, user name and number of collectibles they have. I have an idea I want to try but I am no graphic artist.

Hey if someone is bored, I am looking for a collection stash forum signature that would have the logo, user name and number of collectibles they have. I have an idea I want to try but I am no graphic artist.

Dude check with Devil man ! I think he can know out something awesome !

Hey Tyler, I submitted Merperson and Grindylow a while back for Harry Potter. Was there something wrong with it? ;)

I still have soooo many things to add to my stash. I can't wait until licenses are there so I can work on it.

Hey Tyler, I submitted Merperson and Grindylow a while back for Harry Potter. Was there something wrong with it? ;)

I still have soooo many things to add to my stash. I can't wait until licenses are there so I can work on it.

Ha most likely not, I have been doing a lot of coding and upgrading so I have been lacking on the approvals. I can get those approved and let me know if you want me to escalate any other approvals.

Also if you have any other licenses or manufactures you or anyone else wants me to add I can get those out there. I will be doing a round tonight.

Ha most likely not, I have been doing a lot of coding and upgrading so I have been lacking on the approvals. I can get those approved and let me know if you want me to escalate any other approvals.

Also if you have any other licenses or manufactures you or anyone else wants me to add I can get those out there. I will be doing a round tonight.

Yes, do them all for me now, right now!!! ;) Just kidding. Take your time. And if I need to re-give you licenses, let me know.

Finally got through Nov stuff yay!

I do have a few outstanding approvals that are older than that but they either require License or type updates before they can be approved.

Wow Tyler! Just myself, I received like 38 approvals :lol Well done!

Bu0zN.jpg

494762500.png

494762889.png

A new design I am working with for a gallery view of your collectibles with the stock photo for now.

There will be an "i" icon to show even more details for each one. It has a full screen mode as well as a pop out mode.

Hey Sexy...

I'm trying to add something but the Original Retail Price input won't hold the value I'm putting in.

It keeps giving me Please supply a valid monetary amount. :dunno

Also can you add Dead Space to Brand/License? :D

Back