Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

Cool!

Edit: Just found it, I had selected SSC :slap

Last edited:

Yeah, yeah! I am so used to adding SS items that I had selected it instead of HT :)

Hey, obviously not a member of the Beta crew, but was thinking about this and had an idea. How about in addition to the MSRP field, each member who adds a collectible to their stash can assign an insurance or replacement value that they feel suitable for their own uses, and then the collector can tabulate what they should insure their whole collection for. Then site wide those values can be averaged for each collectible to see what the whole group thinks a certain collectible is worth?

Hey, obviously not a member of the Beta crew, but was thinking about this and had an idea. How about in addition to the MSRP field, each member who adds a collectible to their stash can assign an insurance or replacement value that they feel suitable for their own uses, and then the collector can tabulate what they should insure their whole collection for. Then site wide those values can be averaged for each collectible to see what the whole group thinks a certain collectible is worth?

Hmmm, this is an interesting thought. Kind of a community based price guide. I could see it being abused but if I could figure out a way to keep it in line that might not be a bad feature. At least in the beginning it could just be an extra field store for personal use and maybe expanded on later.

Hey Tyler, can you please add Hellboy 2 to the Sideshow selection,
then I can edit the Angel of Death bust..Thanks.

Also when you get around to adding Bust's and Statues to Palisades can you please add these licences...
Alien
Aliens
Predator
Predator 2
AVP.
Thanks mate..

Hmmm, this is an interesting thought. Kind of a community based price guide. I could see it being abused but if I could figure out a way to keep it in line that might not be a bad feature. At least in the beginning it could just be an extra field store for personal use and maybe expanded on later.

Prog hit on a good idea there and I like the extra field idea which could be expanded on at a later date. Very cool! :D

Added

Hot Toys - Toy story 3"
Buzz Lightyear
Army Man
Emperor Zurg
Alien Ooohh Version
Woody
Jessie

Hot Toys - Toy story 6"
Alien
Woody
Buzz Lightyear

I am not sure about this as it is so subjective.

There was a site that averaged the ebay selling prices of items. If you could pull that in, that may be something, but otherwise I think it will be a lot of extra work.

PS> love the way the pics came out.

Are you still thinking of the pic flow we talked about?

Watchmen and Simpsons Busts submitted.

Tyler, I just realised we haven't got the Resident Evil license for HT yet. :panic:

Yeah i was going to add them and saw no license so played Arkham City instead :lol

If I cannot find a photo, is it ok? I mean submitting of new product.

Else I am just putting my profile photo on the products !!!!!!!

If I cannot find a photo, is it ok? I mean submitting of new product.

Well, I guess someone else could add the pic later on, but it is certainly necessary. How is it that you can't find a certain pic? Which product are you referring to?

Enjoy it!!! :rock

(I'll sumbit the RE figures once the license is added :D)

Back