Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

Yes, Chef! :lol

:lol

gordon-ramsay31.jpg

Don't ____ing call me Chef, Yes! i'll ____ing cut you, yes! get the ____ out of my kitchen, yes!

Why does he say yes at the end of everything? :lol

I think the prototype Differs from the end product. No I am not getting it, since I am getting into the hobby of custom statue and Mondo prints. I limit my collection to Cap, Thor and Thanos. Colossus is a maybe.

Yay! Another Mondo collector! It is so addicting.

While you're adding that can you add Disney to HT Vinyl Figure? :pray: :lol

You know it bud!

ewwwww....Thanks for that visual! :lol

Say, Tyler, when do you think you'll get around to putting up DCD?

Hmmmm.....I wish I had a magic 8-ball. Let's plan early next week. Deal? :D

And while you are at it...what about adding the Watchmen license to HT figures? (Comedian and Silk Spectre). Thanks!!!

And while he's at it he may as well just hand over control to us guys so we can add what we want. :yess: :lol :wink1:

And while he's at it he may as well just hand over control to us guys so we can add what we want. :yess: :lol :wink1:

:lol It was just a question of time till someone would bring up the subject :lol

You heard it Tyler...give us more powaaaa!!!

And while you are at it...what about adding the Watchmen license to HT figures? (Comedian and Silk Spectre). Thanks!!!

Ooo good call. So I need to add Simpsons, Disney and Watchmen tonight.

It was just a question of time till someone would bring up the subject

You heard it Tyler...give us more powaaaa!!!

The squirrels are trying to take over!

army-squirrel.jpg

b23851297.jpg

Well, I for one Welcome our new squirrel Overlords! :wave

I can point fingers and name names o' Powerful Masters! :lecture

Holy ____ that squirrel photo is awesome!

On the topic of more admins/approvers that is something I have in the back of my mind. If this site takes off and membership grows I will definitely need some mods. I will keep my most trusted and loyal members in mind. :D

I might make you guys duke it out though. Mwuahahahaha.

On the topic of more admins/approvers that is something I have in the back of my mind. If this site takes off and membership grows I will definitely need some mods. I will keep my most trusted and loyal members in mind. :D

I might make you guys duke it out though. Mwuahahahaha.

Only if we can do it Old Timey style! :lol

Old_Timey_by_bear65.jpg

Back