Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

Prog hit on a good idea there and I like the extra field idea which could be expanded on at a later date. Very cool! :D

I am not sure about this as it is so subjective.

There was a site that averaged the ebay selling prices of items. If you could pull that in, that may be something, but otherwise I think it will be a lot of extra work.

PS> love the way the pics came out.

Are you still thinking of the pic flow we talked about?

Definitely something that would have to be completely thought out before being put into place.

Glad you like the new picture format!

On the topic of the picture flow, yes!

I am slightly behind but right now I am working on some code to get DCD to work fully. I need multiple levels of series and I only had it coded to return 1 level so I need to update that, then I am going to code up the logic to determine if a collectible was submitted already.

After that I am going to overhaul the stash. I plan on putting all of my ideas out there and then letting you guys choose when to do what or if you have your own ideas you would like incorporated. Stay tuned!

The price index would be a possible side benefit of the field. In my mind the primary reason for adding it would be to give a collector an idea of what his overall collection value might be for insurance valuation. Each person would be responsible for inputting their own values with perhaps the MSRP being the default.

I do have to apologize I haven't used the site, so I'm not even sure how it works for individual collections and if this recommendation even fits.

The price index would be a possible side benefit of the field. In my mind the primary reason for adding it would be to give a collector an idea of what his overall collection value might be for insurance valuation. Each person would be responsible for inputting their own values with perhaps the MSRP being the default.

I do have to apologize I haven't used the site, so I'm not even sure how it works for individual collections and if this recommendation even fits.

I appreciate the suggestion and it would definitely fit into an individual collection even if it was just a user only field. I think having some custom or specific fields like this per user's collectible would be a great addition. If this field grew into something else that was usable and well received as a price index that would be cool too. But at least a way to indicate what the user thinks is fair market value.

I would eventually like to get eBay integration and allow users to mark a collectible as sold and put in a sale price to start gathering pricing trends.

On the topic of the picture flow, yes!

I am slightly behind but right now I am working on some code to get DCD to work fully. I need multiple levels of series and I only had it coded to return 1 level so I need to update that, then I am going to code up the logic to determine if a collectible was submitted already.

After that I am going to overhaul the stash. I plan on putting all of my ideas out there and then letting you guys choose when to do what or if you have your own ideas you would like incorporated. Stay tuned!

I have a sample of this flow I will show you out of XBMC. It will give you a good idea of what i mean. But I think adding a brief summary description of the item will help make it that much better.

I appreciate the suggestion and it would definitely fit into an individual collection even if it was just a user only field. I think having some custom or specific fields like this per user's collectible would be a great addition. If this field grew into something else that was usable and well received as a price index that would be cool too. But at least a way to indicate what the user thinks is fair market value.

I would eventually like to get eBay integration and allow users to mark a collectible as sold and put in a sale price to start gathering pricing trends.

I like the idea of pulling from actual members selling their pieces. It has more meaning for true collectors this way.

Haha, I forgot about RE, because I was originally talking to Mark about this if it should be Biohazard or Resident Evil?

How about RE as a generic license for both movies and video games products, and then Bio Hazard as a subtype for video games-specific products?

We could even have RE and then RE: Afterlife, as Alice is the only movie figure released so far. That might work for now until further Alices (or other characters) are released. What do you think?

Another option, and maybe the easiest one, could be adding both RE: Afterlife and Bio Hazard as different licenses.

Last edited:

How about RE as a generic license for both movies and video games products, and then Bio Hazard as a subtype for video games-specific products?

We could even have RE and then RE: Afterlife, as Alice is the only movie figure released so far. That might work for now until further Alices (or other characters) are released. What do you think?

Another option, and maybe the easiest one, could be adding both RE: Afterlife and Bio Hazard as different licenses.

I am thinking this, especially since they are two different licenses all together.

Was coding and approving tonight, I will get these added at some point this weekend!

:yess: :hi5:

Sweet! :D

Added Sideshow's Maleficent & Evil Queen Exclusives.

Added Hot Toys Stitch - Santa and Gift Versions but needs Disney license, listed under 300.

Last edited:

:yess: :hi5:

Sweet! :D

Added Sideshow's Maleficent & Evil Queen Exclusives.

Added Hot Toys Stitch - Santa and Gift Versions but needs Disney license, listed under 300.

Hey Snoop. Since you asked Tyler about the RE license first...I was wondering if you are interested in adding the figures yourself or something?

Alright guys, I added Resident Evil: Afterlife for the one movie figure and for now I added the video game one as Biohazard. I MIGHT change this in the future if it becomes a problem but we can at least get them out there.

^Thanks Sexy!

Sure, I'll throw those figures in the Stash. :D

I'll start in on them here in a couple of minutes.

Ok, I'll add RE:Afterlife Alice and a couple of the Biohazard ones if you don't mind...you can add the rest :nana:

Added:

- Leon S Kennedy

:wink1:

Last edited:

Squirreled...... P-zero life size bust EX.
I'll be adding the rest of the lotr statues shortly.
Man there is sooooooo many of them..:thud:

Back