Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I might also put him in the Toys for Tots bin at Christmas to see how people would react to it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I'd move it around the house each night, to scare the **** out of my Wife every morning.

Hmmmmm...........now maybe I will put my name in for it. I could put it on my front porch with a sign saying "NO WITNESSES".

(No offense hopefully) :monkey3

I entered thinking it was really cool, and then realized like ya'll did, wtf would I do with it?

Is anyone else avoiding buying things right now with their online comic-con being so long? There's a few things I would love to buy right away but I know as soon as I do, there will be some sort of discount or eligible code on it that comes out during this event. Someone teach me how to be patient! Or someone leak what will be going on each day during this thing! :impatient:

Are there going to be discounts and such? I thought it was just product announcements

What would the shipping be? A couple hundred maybe. I'd do that for a 6 grand statue.

Don't forget the taxes you would need to pay on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's discounts, giveaways, and new product announcements.

Too bad you can't get the equivalent prize amount in Rewards Points as an option.

I had originally intended not to enter but i figured i could put it in my office and freak out my patients.

I enter every contest, even for things I don't particularly want... It'd be free apart from shipping.

I'd love to win that AC Batman though.

It's discounts, giveaways, and new product announcements.

Can CC discounts typically be applied to new preorders? Seems like coupons and such only work for things I don't want. Would like to preorder some stuff but not sure if its better to wait

Codes never work for new preorders. An item has to be up for a couple months before they're eligible for even the monthly $20 code.

Anything that's not an exclusive won't sell out, so it's best to wait.

Screenshot_2015-06-28-20-24-12.jpg

Wonder if they'll be 30% next week...? ;)

I would imagine they don't have a whole lot left of most of those pieces. They already said they were running low on Igor.

Back