Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

LOL looks like they removed the code for some reason. It worked for me earlier and now it's gone. Wonder if they're adding or subtracting things from the list?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

They've accidentally added the hulkbuster to the eligible items. Dang I miss it! :wink1:

Quite a sale. :lol

There was only about six products, two being the crappy mini busts.

Pointless! Thought I'd put it up anyway :lol

Silver centurion, heart breaker, mandarin, tony mechanic. The same stuff. I'm tempted to check out an iron man at some point, but too many to choose from.

People that PO day one only have themselves to blame.

But what about the people who were waiting for reward points to become available like me? I waited like 3-4 months before I put my order in. I would be pissed if they offered a discount better than what I had in rewards.

So, what's up with Facebook schedules? This is like going to the doctor, you show up on time (1PM PST) and.... nothing.

No way anyone actually got HB for 20% off with that code. I wouldn't jump on pple who po-ed it right away just yet ha

If I had seen him on the list I would have flex ordered him. Even if it was canceled later on it was worth a try

So are we thinking the next monthly $20 discount will be eligible for the Spider-Man PF exclusive. They've just anounced the edition size.. Im holding out for it.

So are we thinking the next monthly $20 discount will be eligible for the Spider-Man PF exclusive. They've just anounced the edition size.. Im holding out for it.
When did the PO go up?
With 2500 Ex it should last a while longer.

I didn't know they were even announcing edition sizes anymore. Wish they do that with Hot Toys exclusives.

Back