Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I'm 99% sure the post about Hulkbuster for 20% off was a joke (there was even a winky face).

It was a joke. Hulkbuster was not on there, it was the same stuff that is always on sale.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

It was a joke. Hulkbuster was not on there, it was the same stuff that is always on sale.

I saw the list, but there were still people who thought it was real (don't want another CS fiasco like with the rewards codes). It'd take a major glitch for a big ticket preorder to get 20% off.

When will SS know that the sentinel maquette is not selling so they can give us a 10% to 20% off coupon just to move that thing outta there to save space? Come ss move it out already. :dunno I'm willing to help you if you help us :)

How do you know it's not selling? Alot wait for inhand pictures before ordering.
At least wait until it's released or can we expect this over and over now you've finally stopped banging on about the Wolf LSF & Grey Hulk.

You'll wait until it sells out then start begging SS to produce more or make a varient, something you hate unless it suits you.

:wave

TERMINATE10 nets you 10% off certain Terminator products, but the code doesn't seem to be live yet.

Doesn't work for me either

Is there anyway to determine when a product was released? I know on the old SSC site there was, but I don't see anything on the product pages now.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

COMIC15 new $20 code perhaps? Working for me. Though haven't checked out yet.
Just tried it on a whim and it worked.

I just saved it to my codes and it worked . Ton Ton, thank you for the heads up!

When did vision go up for preorder? Do we have a way of telling when stuff goes up for preorder easy?

Hoping this months code works on vision after july 15.

Aou figures seem to have taken about 3 months to become eligible thus far....

Hoping this months code works on vision after july 15.

Yeah its a 3 month period. He went up for PO May 14 so one more month until he's coupon eligible, man.

Just used it on Hawkeye. Its the new code : ) expires August 7

Back